F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 140946

• Deleted member 140946

Here are my fast times so far, in this collection:

• Deleted member 140946

I lowered graphic, on some tracks you can see wheel, I don't know why I get these errors

he doesn´t use so many times the apex, do you really think you can be so fast with such an "dirty" round?

Here you see the special grip mod...
Oh did you see that there isn´t a wheel too?

I think you're right. Too much grip even for TT and his driving ahmmm.... don't wanna comment. BTW I think the wheel is non present because of the low graphics settings. It's bad to cheat actually. Really bad.

I still don't understand how he got that much acceleration from the car
He entered Senna-S at 0:04 sec in Gear 2 and Exited by 0:08 in Gear 6 and entered into straight by 0:11 then his gear box was Hitting Full revs by 0:15 also he didn't used DRS until he was at the start of the Straight. What kind of Mod are you using Man What's your setup??

That's what he sent to me in YouTube:
" From: SfanFZR

Subject: f1 2012
I used assists, I use pad with adjusted advanced wheel settings of deadzones etc, in f1 2012 pad is faster than wheel, losts of prooving videos are done about this, pad doesn't seem nice and correct as wheel, it's the game's fault like nfs udnercover, then I reduced downforce to have good straight speed and time was fast, I downloaded f1 2012 and my patches are messed, which messed graphics, so I can't play online and no harm was done there, also I don't claim these times to be records or for competitions, grip mod is not used

I named video only like hot lap nothing else, I hope you understand these things "
Bla bla bla don't believe this at all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years