F1 2012 Ultra High LOD&Settings MOD

at least I am not the only one with the rror 41 after installing this mod so it is a mod problem and not a problem with my pc..
This mod would be great when the game would start properly without crashing and without the blue looking white/silver materials..^^ Until this is all fixed I had to switch back to original files with ultra settings..

• Deleted member 113561

Well, I've had a different experience.

No mods, default cars etc.

8kCJ2.jpg

Ultra High LOD mod + 2x HD cars for player & AI (if available, if not available normal HD car skins) + reddvers track updates + modmates cams

9whX0.jpg

Ultra High LOD mod + 2x HD cars for player only (if available, if not available normal HD car skins) + reddvers track updates + modmates cams

HRJAo.jpg

Ultra High LOD mod installed but normal Ultra settings used + 2x HD cars for player only (if available, if not available normal HD car skins) + reddvers track updates + modmates cams

ODgTV.jpg

Ultra High LOD mod installed but normal Ultra settings used + 2x HD cars for player & AI (if available, if not available normal HD car skins) + reddvers track updates + modmates cams

QPzfD.jpg

It's looking good but takes a lot of performance away in my case.

1920x1080, all maxed out.

Intel i7-3770 3.45GHz
Corsair DDR3 PC3-12800 - 4 x 4 GB (16 GB) 1600 MHz - CAS9
Point Of View GTX680 2GB
OCZ Agility 3 - 60GB SSD - AGT3-25SAT3-60G (Windows)
OCZ Agility 3 - 180GB SSD - AGT3-25SAT3-60G (F1 2012)

Thats very interesting cause i have same settings as you:

Ultrasettings (everything on maximum) with this mod and all avaible cars in 2 x HD from ML2166 + reddvers tracks + wheels in HD (but without mod cams)
And my system is:

AMD Phenom 2 X6 @ 3.6 GHz (6 Cores OC)
8 GB DDR 3 Ram 1333 MHz
AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GBDDR5
Corsair Force 240 GB SSD (Read 550mbs write 500mbs - in practice)

and FPS is falling only few FPS from 45 max to 40 max ... and lowest 35 to lowest 32
and this during recording with MSI Aferburner

@Acura : Plz write a deinstall instruction and mention that the further setting (ultrahigh in objects and trees ) have to be set back to ultra/high when deinstalling otherwise its not loading the game!!!!

Thats very interesting cause i have same settings as you:

Ultrasettings (everything on maximum) with this mod and all avaible cars in 2 x HD from ML2166 + reddvers tracks + wheels in HD (but without mod cams)
And my system is:

AMD Phenom 2 X6 @ 3.6 GHz (6 Cores OC)
8 GB DDR 3 Ram 1333 MHz
AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GBDDR5
Corsair Force 240 GB SSD (Read 550mbs write 500mbs - in practice)

and FPS is falling only few FPS from 45 max to 40 max ... and lowest 35 to lowest 32
and this during recording with MSI Aferburner

@Acura : Plz write a deinstall instruction and mention that the further setting (ultrahigh in objects and trees ) have to be set back to ultra/high when deinstalling otherwise its not loading the game!!!!

There's one setting one can set to MAXULTRAHIGH (forgot which one) and when I set that to ULTRAHIGH instead it gave me ~15 FPS.

Ah well, the game is beautiful enough for me without mods - for now. :)

I don't know, but could it be that the hardware_settings_rating.xml is responsible for Steam Error 41 because it changed with the last patch?

I compared the post patch one to yours Acura, and it is different in some parts...

I don't know, but could it be that the hardware_settings_rating.xml is responsible for Steam Error 41 because it changed with the last patch?

I compared the post patch one to yours Acura, and it is different in some parts...

can upload the file steam? You can also do the test if yours maybe fixed the error 41?

Edit more later I will review this problem, I have a idea

Game chrashes here too.... installed the mod and got to low fps. changed settings back to high. now the game chrashes when i try to load my profile.
any solution for this?

Right-click on the game in your Steam library -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Game Cache. That will replace modified files with the original ones, basically creating a fresh installation. :)

Why it is so heavy this year? I used this mod plus HD textures for cars and tracks and had good fps 50+, now i can't use it, even when i use just the reflection and not the maxultrahigh :(
Same specs as last year... Phenom II X6 3.3Ghz @ 4.0Ghz / 8GB Ram Corsair / GTX 660 Ti overclocked / Game installed on RAID 0 HDDs. Maybe its something wrong? On F1 2012 with HD cars i have average 58 fps and 49 minimum but when i use the mod it goes to 28-15 :sick:

No cull distance.
I remember from 2010 you can change the distance where cars apearn in your mirrors and allso remove the fog from long distance.
It was a line with cull distance in.

I've tested the game with this mod, all the cars and everything in hd or 2x if possible, without the hardware_settings_ratings from this mod (so im using the original one) and i've got a medium of 73 fps and minium 60 fps.

My specs:

i7 2600
gigabyte gtx 570 (no oc)
8 gb ram corsair

No cull distance.
I remember from 2010 you can change the distance where cars apearn in your mirrors and allso remove the fog from long distance.
It was a line with cull distance in.
Found it, too bad it just change the fps! lol
Did a lot of tests but the car always disappear when they are still close to you, changed the value from 500 up to 9000 and they still only appear when they are very close, CM and its mirrors lol. Thanks for the tip

I've tested the game with this mod, all the cars and everything in hd or 2x if possible, without the hardware_settings_ratings from this mod (so im using the original one) and i've got a medium of 73 fps and minium 60 fps.

My specs:

i7 2600
gigabyte gtx 570 (no oc)
8 gb ram corsair

What does this file change in particular? Do you have less or more FPS if you replace the file with the one from this mod?

For those with the error 41 message, try using Ultra or lower reflections..

i had the same issue with every thing on ultra high, and when i dropped just that one item back- it works fine for me now.

(Specs - i5 2500k @ 4.7, 16g DDR3 Ram, 660Ti @ 1920x1200x32 - locked at 60fps, but has benchmarked at 100)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%