F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Videos

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOM doesn't want games to simulate a crash that'd certainly result in a drivers' death in real-life since that could cause further bad publicity in case something happens in real-life as well.

That's pretty much it. It's very rare that game studios are allowed to do just that.

I find that strange still, but fair enough.

rFactor vs F1 2012. which is better? take a look at my upcoming rFactor:Unleashed mod featuring 2012 formula 1 season with with different liveries throughout the season and ultra high graphics. 0% post process is applied to these video and screenshot.

527161_399214010128129_1251607917_n.jpg

528594_399845443398319_1174740872_n.jpg

427519_400505583332305_1200716380_n.jpg

I thought your post was about graphics. So i said that rFactor doesnt have as good graphics.
I know rFactor has more realistic gameplay, but F1 2012 has better graphics.
F1 2012

F1 2012 have good graphics but they are more like a game look rather than a real camera look. I m trying to give rFactor a real look with real camera effects...its still a WIP and still under testing...i am also a big fan of CM and will be getting the F1 2012 too :) you can check out my F1 2011 stepped nose conversion XD

[ LEAKED - NOT BY ME ] Here's the gameplay trailer for F1 2012 that they were going to release this Monday for the new game mode "Champions mode" where, im guessing you'll have to complete various challenges against the champs. Having said that, the game itself looks terrific, but im a little disappointed that its been like 2 or 3 months since that gameplay footage from E3, and all they give us is a 1:16 video. Anyway, here it is. Dev Diary is expected sometime next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHi7Cxj1X4s

Guys, I've deleted your links for now. I hope you understand that leaked stuff could get RD into legal trouble, I'll undelete them once it's been officially revealed. :)

rFactor vs F1 2012. which is better? take a look at my upcoming rFactor:Unleashed mod featuring 2012 formula 1 season with with different liveries throughout the season and ultra high graphics. 0% post process is applied to these video and screenshot.

i'm confused. is the renault the f1 2012 video and the williams the rfactor video?

whatever the case, why does the renault not show application of the brakes i.e. the brake indicator does not go red whilst the throttle DOES go green.

i'm confused. is the renault the f1 2012 video and the williams the rfactor video?

whatever the case, why does the renault not show application of the brakes i.e. the brake indicator does not go red whilst the throttle DOES go green.

both are rfactor gameplay. it doesn't show the brake lights because i'm using brake assist,or otherwise it shows without any issues.

how do you get that tvstyle into your game i mean i have got the download i try to put it in the game it dont work i do everything it says then when i do something wrong i have to reinstall my rfactor? please help rian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back