F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Steam Lottery

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Long story short: we (read: I) have one spare version of F1 2012 The Game and it's waiting to be activated on Steam! Participating is easy: like this post and you're all set!

lotus_malaysia_1.jpg

Everyone (conditions as outlined below apply) can participate and I'll draw the winner at 9:55pm GMT, 10:55pm UK, 11:55pm CET on September 19th.

This will enable the winner to start playing right away (if you're in the US) or as soon as it's unlocked on Steam tonight (if you're in the EU).

Conditions:
- Registered prior to September 19th, 2pm GMT, 3pm UK, 4pm CET.
- We'll check for fake accounts, so please don't even try to like this post using multiple accounts.
- You'll receive the game through Steam, so be please make sure you know your Steam account name (= email address).

Lol, amazing how everyone loves someone when something is been given away for free, and the things that people will come out with.:rolleyes:

For me, all i have to say is good luck to everyone and may the best person win.:thumbsup:

It's strange, isn't it? :)

Well done RD ;)

Thanks. It's actually a normal (paid) copy of the game, so we didn't get this one for free from CodeMasters - just to be clear on that. :)

Come on mate, its my 20th wedding anniversary today.. What better way to spend it than playing F1!

I can think of quite a few things...:p

Long story short: we (read: I) have one spare version of F1 2012 The Game and it's waiting to be activated on Steam! Participating is easy: like this post and you're all set!

:) I like this post!!!!!!!!!!!
lotus_malaysia_1.jpg

Everyone (conditions as outlined below apply) can participate and I'll draw the winner at 9:55pm GMT, 10:55pm UK, 11:55pm CET on September 19th.

This will enable the winner to start playing right away (if you're in the US) or as soon as it's unlocked on Steam tonight (if you're in the EU).

Conditions:
- We'll check for fake accounts, so please don't even try to like this post using multiple accounts.
- You'll receive the game through Steam, so be please make sure you know your Steam account name (= email address).

I also like this!

lotus_malaysia_1.jpg

Conditions:

lotus_malaysia_1.jpg

Conditions:

Liked

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years