1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2012 The Game: Patch #9

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Tom, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 1
  2. Waw whole week without patches :D It's nice that they are working cause for the last two years we had only 4 patches and now for just a month there were 8 and 9th on it's way. That's the difference between Steam and GFWL :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Still haven't fixed corrupted sync.... 3 times its happened to me now.

4. Just Disable Steam Cloud Sync and you are done,There is no more corruption

• Like Like x 1
  5. Still bad physics and no real F1-TV-Huds. Sounds are boring and not like a real F1-car.
    Bad velocity-feeling, moving T-Cam and so on...

i stay at rFactor with F1RS2011. Best F1 experience you can have.

6. lol Rotax, have you actually heard a real 2012 F1 car? They sound exactly like in the game. So please, stop trolling if you have nothing smart to say.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Look man, I don't like some games but you haven't seen me cursing them in their forums, right? Stop trolling cause it's not funny anymore. Go play your game and love it, don't hate ours. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  8. I agree. CM have made a good F1 game this time. They are still coming out with new patches. Its been almost a month since the release and we have got 9 patches so far. They are doing a good job. Remember how we moaned for patches for F1 2010 and 2011. If somebody doesn't like the game, don't buy it and don't hate it. Simple.

9. Where do I get these patches from, I'm on PSN by the way and need to know where to collect these patches cos I've got none of them yet :(

10. Can I ask where you got that profile picture of Senna's McLaren if you took it because I think I know where that is ;)

11. Google :)

12. link :'(

13. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

You don't need a link. Fire up Steam and it'll automatically install the patch.

14. Very good news for XBL users (and for all for sure) :cool:

15. nine paths!!! good job Stephen Hood :devilish:

16. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What is wrong with patching? Last year and the year before people were complaining that the game was unsupported.

For this year Codemasters switched to Steam and they can easily patch the PC version of F1 2012 and the same people are nagging that there are too many patches. Unbelievable.

There is enough you can complain about with Codemasters but trying to support a game is not one of them.

17. I was at Hockenheimring this year.

In the game it sounds like a vacuum cleaner.

Of course, for people who have only a ps3 or xbox maybe it appears to be a good game, but if you played rFactor with (in my case) F1RS-Mod, ENB-settings, spotter-plugin, RealFeel, tv style and RFT-Trackpack you NEVER will go back to such a arcade game.

18. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

We know by now and that comment is getting old as you make it on every F1 game article since 2010. Just enjoy your mod and let others enjoy their favorite game.

19. Oh, I thought it was at Brooklands museum ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. stay in F1RS2011....we are arcade players and we like F1 2012 THE GAME.....