F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: HD Track Updates

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
After we've previously published a list of worthy HD mods we'd like to add something new to this list and make the community aware of the amazing work of RaceDepartments members dejanibanez & reddvers. Not only did they update the track textures itself but they also modified the menus to include new pictures in both the main menus and the in-car monitor in the paddock.

This mod contains:
  • HD Tarmac
  • HD Grass & Gravel
  • HD Tracklines
  • HD Walls
  • HD Rumbles
  • More realistic grass & trees
  • HD Rain, HD Cloth
  • HD Track menu pictures & in-car backgrounds

As usual please keep in mind to make backups of all files or follow my guide to install mods the easy way to be on the safe side. Download all files and put them into the same folder, afterwards unpack them using 7zip.

For more on F1 2012 The Game in general visit our popular F1 2012 The Game forums with the latest discussions and also the place for modding resources, custom club and league races, setups and much more.
View the Post on the Blog

I have a problem!When the track is dry everything works perfect!But when it is wet the water which comes behind every car is coloured!I mean you dont see the white sprey but 5 differnet colour shaped fog!Is there any way I can fix that?

Remove SweetFX or remove the HD rain mod by vlasovas, apparently it's causing issues. More information can be found in the forum thread linked in the news article / OP.

I have a problem!When the track is dry everything works perfect!But when it is wet the water which comes behind every car is coloured!I mean you dont see the white sprey but 5 differnet colour shaped fog!Is there any way I can fix that?

Remove SweetFX or remove the HD rain mod by vlasovas, apparently it's causing issues. More information can be found in the forum thread linked in the news article / OP.
Thanks I delete the HD rain mod by Vlasovas and it worked!Same thought it is a nice mod!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%