F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Demo Dates

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
The demo version of F1 2012 The Game will be availble soon and CodeMasters announced the exact dates an hour ago. If you plan on playing it using a PS3 it might even be possible to create a new PSN account for the US region and play a day early.
  • Xbox 360 - 10/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (USA) 11/09/12
  • PC via Steam - 11/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (EU) 12/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (Japan) 24/09/12

CodeMasters on what you can expect to see in the demo:
The F1 2012 demo will allow players to try out two of the game’s new features, the first day of the Young Driver Test and the first race of Season Challenge at Monza!

It should be noted that the game’s toughest A.I difficulty does not feature in the demo. The Legend A.I difficulty option is only present in Career and Quick Race, both available in the main game.​

F1 2012 The Game still isn't available for preorder on Steam but it should become available within the next days. F1 2012 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on (depending on your location) September 20th / 21st 2012.

For more on F1 2012 The Game visit our already popular F1 2012 The Game forum with the latest discussions and soon the place for modding resources, custom club and league races, setups and more.
View the Post on the Blog

Xbox 360 – 10/09/12
Playstation 3 – (USA) 11/09/12
PC via Steam – 11/09/12
Playstation 3 – (EU) 12/09/12
Playstation 3 – (Japan) 24/09/12

well that sucks....xbox gets first crack...and a complete month earlier then EVERYONE ELSE WTF !!!!!!!!
lets hope this is a typo here

Xbox 360 – 10/09/12
PC via Steam – 11/09/12

well that sucks....xbox gets first crack...and a complete month earlier then EVERYONE ELSE WTF !!!!!!!!

4eJb8.jpg

No, seriously: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country. @Bram Hengeveld is absolutely right.

Both system is wrong.. Usually, in any case you go from the bigger category, to the smaller ones.. (Just think about telling time, or place on a map.) In my country the date looks like this: 2012/09/10. No way anybody ever would misunderstand this.

Why cant we just accept the fact that some places do it differently? So because we americans do it month/day/year than we are a bunch of infidels because most of the world uses day/month/year? You guys are just as judgemental as you say americans are :) Yes, we do things differently here, but just because the government is hellbent on world domination, doesnt mean us citizens should be scrutinized because we do things a little different. I would love to recognize month/day/year but the simple fact is that I was raised differently and it just looks funny, so you shouldnt be so arrogant :)

Why cant we just accept the fact that some places do it differently? So because we americans do it month/day/year than we are a bunch of infidels because most of the world uses day/month/year? You guys are just as judgemental as you say americans are :) Yes, we do things differently here, but just because the government is hellbent on world domination, doesnt mean us citizens should be scrutinized because we do things a little different. I would love to recognize month/day/year but the simple fact is that I was raised differently and it just looks funny, so you shouldnt be so arrogant :)
We're not being arrogant :) We're having fun.

Learn to have a laugh at your own expense mate :thumbsup:

Xbox 360 – 10/09/12
PC via Steam – 11/09/12

If it was in month/day/year format then releasing a demo would be pointless as the full game would be out already. :p

Wow! some nasty spiteful comments here, Can we just high-lite the misunderstanding in a friendly way and help each other out? No need to get on higher horse, Racial doesn't matter each individual is different.
Happy Dayz :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back