1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2012 The Game: Demo Dates

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Tom, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Xbox 360 – 10/09/12
    Playstation 3 – (USA) 11/09/12
    PC via Steam – 11/09/12
    Playstation 3 – (EU) 12/09/12
    Playstation 3 – (Japan) 24/09/12

well that sucks....xbox gets first crack...and a complete month earlier then EVERYONE ELSE WTF !!!!!!!!
    lets hope this is a typo here

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What are you talk about? Xbox 360 is one day earlier than PS3. 99% of the world has this way of writing dates btw :)

4. Read the date the normal non-American way ;)

5. The dates are in Day/Month/Year order.

6. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

[​IMG]

No, seriously: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country. @Bram Hengeveld is absolutely right.

7. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

:roflmao: looks like RD's gonna get sued for not doing the dates in american

8. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

Someone thought there was 24 months in a year lol.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

:roflmao::roflmao:

About the game hopefully we'll get a feel of the handling with all assist off:thumbsup:

10. Yes folks, the US is the only country in the world.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Both system is wrong.. Usually, in any case you go from the bigger category, to the smaller ones.. (Just think about telling time, or place on a map.) In my country the date looks like this: 2012/09/10. No way anybody ever would misunderstand this.

12. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Apart from people who know it as 10/09/2012... ;)

13. I always use a 24 month year.
    It keeps me young! :laugh:

14. Why cant we just accept the fact that some places do it differently? So because we americans do it month/day/year than we are a bunch of infidels because most of the world uses day/month/year? You guys are just as judgemental as you say americans are :) Yes, we do things differently here, but just because the government is hellbent on world domination, doesnt mean us citizens should be scrutinized because we do things a little different. I would love to recognize month/day/year but the simple fact is that I was raised differently and it just looks funny, so you shouldnt be so arrogant :)

15. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

lol, too funny

16. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

lol 24 months in a year XDD nonsense

17. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

We're not being arrogant :) We're having fun.

Learn to have a laugh at your own expense mate :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Who said I wasn't having a laugh? :) I'm sorry that you applied negativity to my words. I WAS having a laugh :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. If it was in month/day/year format then releasing a demo would be pointless as the full game would be out already. :p

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wow! some nasty spiteful comments here, Can we just high-lite the misunderstanding in a friendly way and help each other out? No need to get on higher horse, Racial doesn't matter each individual is different.
    Happy Dayz :thumbsup: