F1 2012 F1 2012: The End of Modding?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Petar Tasev

Ryder25
If Dirt Showdown is anything to go by, CM are hiding away the database.bin which has been the key files to many great mods around this community. Whether they are doing the same thing in F1 2012 or not, I don't know, but please come support me to make sure that they leave the file like in the past so that we can continue to make great mods:

Thanks!

Sign this thread with a comment below to support us and we will send it to Codemasters

Already have done the wireframes and car models for the two high_lod models in game a couple of days ago, will be doing the rest on release of full game.

When I get the time.

:sneaky:

Nice one. I'm pretty good at painting, but don't know much about exporting 3D models and sorting out the wireframes. Maybe you can send me some instructions on how to and I can get onto it? If you've got the time... ;)

If Dirt Showdown is anything to go by, CM are hiding away the database.bin which has been the key files to many great mods around this community. Whether they are doing the same thing in F1 2012 or not, I don't know, but please come support me to make sure that they leave the file like in the past so that we can continue to make great mods:

Thanks!

Sign this thread with a comment below to support us and we will send it to Codemasters

Signed! :p
on the other thought : Nah..they hiding it (encrypted .bin) for someone else, they luv us! without us who were they? :cool:
they hiding it for somebody who stealing their intellectual right (source code/script etc ect) - from being copied,some color change or something,than sells as F1xxx or whatever name/genre (base on codemaster's source) just for nothing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%