1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2012 Stuttering

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by BlazingRiCO, Sep 24, 2012.

1. And yet again it happens ! That endless stuttering that prevents you from having a great race or whatever ! I bought this game 2 days ago and some things are annoying me so bad i'm starting to find this game big bullshit... Never expected to say that...

Anyhow, anyone knows how to get rid of those stutterings ? :s Cause i'm really upset..
  2. Got the latest GFX drivers?

it fixed the problem for me
  3. Hushhhhhhhhhhhhh... in the forum there is a people, who dont like somebody to moaning and telling that the game is bulshit. They go offensive and bad.:roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hahaha sorry :p Its cause of frustration. I really dont know why I'm having that stuttering again. The game runs from an SSD now with only this game installed on it. And my system has a Core i7 950 CPU, 6GB RAM and a GTX460 GPU with the latest drivers installed... Maybe its cause of the livery mods I have installed ? :s But that would be ridiculous :s
  5. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

What about the benchmark in the graphics menu? Does it stutter as well? What's your result?
  6. Average FPS: 49, minimum FPS: 44. With all settings on max, 8xCSAA, Vsync on and 1920x1080 resolution. And I didnt saw any stutter :s
  7. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Try turning Vsync off. That might cause the frame rate to fall back to 30 fps since Vsync will most often try to hit even numbers - 30, 45, 60 for example. :)

If you can't make it above 60 anyway it's not even necessary imho.
  8. SHUT UP! :cool: :p
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Still no improvement here regarding the stuttering. Vsync is off now. I have absolutely no clue what causes it now.
  10. online or offline ?
  11. in offline mode, just in career, season challenge, etc, I dont play F1 2012 online :p

edit: I set that annoying 2GB replay file to read-only now :s Hope that works, otherwise Im done with this game..
  12. you need to delete the file and then restart the game and set it to read only

when thats done the file shoud be 0 kb
    • Like Like x 1
  13. you mean the exe file ?

edit: nvm, i found it, thx :p

But apparently the stuttering remains. Just did a quick race at Austin and yes, instant stuttering..