• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2012 - Steam mid-week madness 66% off @ £8.49

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Graham Laing, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    Just so you PC owners know. Steam has a F1 2012 sale on for the next 34 hours or so, until Midnight on Thursday

F1 2012 is 66% discounted @ £8.49

I don't know if this is across all regions or not, nor the price in your currency if available

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208500?snr=1_41_4__42

• Like Like x 1
  2. w1n1x

w1n1x

Ratings:
    +1,702
    This is a very good information for those who can't afford to buy the game on normal price. Well done ;) (I'm not talking about myself i bought the game in the release day but for those who are not rich, or can't afford a game cause it's expensive or he has financial problems )

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    Probably well over half my Steam games were bought during these madness and other sales. :)

Sometimes they go for really massive discounts @ 75%+ off. Great for those games that you are not too sure about at the full price, but perfectly acceptable @ below £10.

At those sort of prices you will try something different from another type of game genre, just for the hell of it. I still have games I have bought a year ago, but haven't played yet. So many games, and not enough time to play them all :D

8 months to go, then I will have been on Steam for 10 years ...... I wonder if they'll give me a free game ;) :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. w1n1x

w1n1x

Ratings:
    +1,702
    Yeah but that won't happen unfortunately, they are not that kind :(. But yeah i had an account that i sold and it had 200 games on it :DDD.And i actually only used 50 of that and there were like 40 games that i haven't tried and i bought them when there were 75 % discounts off .I'm on steam for 6 years so i know the steam community too ;)

• Like Like x 1