1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2012 Season

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by jlarreal, Nov 6, 2011.

1. I would like to create a Fantasy 2012 season, i want to know how to changea the drivers names and nationalities, for example, there are a lot of rumors that Raikkonen might be back in a Williams ditching Barrichello. So I want to place Kimi instead of Rubens, changing also the flag (nationality). I also want to put Kubica back in Renault ( Kubica in, Heidfeld out). Maybe even put Riccardo in STR ( Riccardo in, Buemi out).

I know this is possible because some modders changed Senna for Heidfeld, and Riccardo for Kartikeyan.

Also Is it possible to change the teams name? I think next year there will changes as well. Team Lotus will become Caterham, Virgin will become Marussia, and Renault will be Lotus.

Please can anybody tell me how?? Right now i am looking on how to design a Helmet for RAI, and for KUB (hopefully they return).

2. Ok i just now figured something out, to change the names i should use the LNG editor, but I can't change the nationality, I have Kimi Raikkonen in Williams as a Brazilian, how can I change it to Finnish? and also the Finnish flag?

3. You need to edit database file. In "f1_drivers" there is line "nationality". Every country is assigned to number. You need to find ouy what number finnish is. Just look on heikki_kovalainen what number it is, and paste same number in rubens_barichello.

4. Where can you change the name. Can help me one? Step by step instructions. Thank you