F1 2012 - Realistic Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 137812

Thanks for the mod im enjoying it, even believe 3 is the most realistic one.
Is it possible to increase back wing damage? Im not even losing it when a car flies over.

• Deleted member 137812

To bad, well, not every game is as easy to mod as rfactor. =P

Yeap.
And the rear wing is probably the strongest part of the cars on F1 2010/11/12.
Always noticed that, lost my rear wheels lots of times, but almost never the rear wing.
Im using the option 3. I saw something very nice (realistic) yesterday. When i was racing i run above some wing parts and my car started to fly, when its going to the ground the car crashed exactly at Maldonado's rear wing, it was removed at the time of the crash. A little hard to explain, but seeing the replay, was very nice, much more realistic than F1 10/11 and the 12 original damage settings.
Its much better Cromiell!

Playing with this is so much fun, especially at race starts. Finally the AI gets in trouble for ramming each other around corners haha. But is there a way to decrease the damage from hitting different objects? I feel hitting a tiny bollard that is made of plastic shouldn't remove the entire front wing!

• Deleted member 137812

emppu to be honest, i had the same thing hitting the trackside boards. But i was going so fast that it costed me my front wing. When you drive slower you wont lose it!

I think that 2x/3x is closest to "real life".I destroyed my car (right front tire off,front wing off etc) crashing to wall only with 40 KPH.That shouldn`t happen in that speed.In Korea with damage x3.

Thank you so much for this mod ! I chose 5 as damage level and it made me lol hard sometimes. 20 minutes ago my first safety car ever in F1 2012 came on track and when I just did Melbourne the race was suspended, cause 6 cars crashed in turn 2 xD

Thank you so much for this mod ! I chose 5 as damage level and it made me lol hard sometimes. 20 minutes ago my first safety car ever in F1 2012 came on track and when I just did Melbourne the race was suspended, cause 6 cars crashed in turn 2 xD

Now every time in Australia in turn 2 is a heavy crash :D

Depends on the race distance =P
Less crashes in 100% first turn

No, nothing to do with the mod, or alittle bit, i just said that :D

Because without dmage mod thex bump slightly into each other every time in turn 2 in Australia, now with damage mod, after turn 2 it is soooooo often that min. 1 car is out there... :D

i like it :thumbsup:

(Mod 3 or4)

Realistic Damage Mod has been awarded with "Download of Month WINNER" trophy. Thank you!
I'm proud to announce that your Realistic Damage Mod has now partnered with Safety Car Fix "Mod". Check our lovely mods out guys. You won't regret!​

Cromiell I'm curious as to why you didnt increase the value for "impact_ai_ai_modifier"

Wouldn't that value determine how much damage occurs when the AI cars collide together? And therefore wouldn't you want that value to be the same as the other AI modifiers?

Correct me if I'm wrong, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back