F1 2012 - Realistic Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 2012 - Realistic Damage v3.0 by Cromiell for Players & AI

Hello!

I'd like to present 3rd version of my Damage Modification for F1 2012. Now it is possible to tweak damage only for player, only for AI or for both player & AI - by your choose.
The following mod is fully compatible with all of the patches!

Change Log UPDATE to v3.0:
  • Changed "impact_player_player_modifier" to 0.5 (may prevent crashing the game when trying to join Multiplayer). However, please note that "Realistic Damage" mod WILL NOT work in Multiplayer. Nor, will any other damage modding. You will be kicked immediately after joining.

INFORMATIONS:

It will increase yours and/or AI damage level based on percentage of basic settings. Please note that both
players and AI damage will be set to the same value.

NOTE: BACK UP YOUR loose_parts_settings.xml BEFORE REPLACING FILE WITH THE MODDED ONE.

HOW TO:

1. Unpack the archive.
2. Choose whose damage settings should be increased:
  • Player only,
  • AI only,
  • both Player and AI.
3. Choose your desired damage increase level:
  • 1x (Very Small),
  • 2x (Small),
  • 3x (Medium),
  • 4x (High),
  • 5x (Very Realistic),
  • 6x (Hardcore).
NOTE: I recommend setting choosing between x4 and x5 damage. x5 may be a bit too tricky for the rear of your car and I find it bit overpowered in that case. 4x is fully fine in my opinion.

4. Copy your chosen loose_parts_settings.xml file to your F1 2012 [PC] game main folder. Click YES to replace.
5. Play the game and enjoy!

See also:

After no fixes being done to F1 2012 Safety Car, remydeleeuw and his team decided to work their own way around. Need more drama? Download it as soon as possible! Safety Car fix included, chance improved, expanded trigger system, longer period of debris and cars staying on the track and much, much more to come! Work is still in progress so make sure you have the newest version. Safety Car Mod and Realistic Damage Mod partnered, to give you the most realistic experience of F1 2012 drama and thriller ever! None of your career's races will be boring now. Welcome to the real world of action.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Your last mod was cool, but too less damage to be real.

But now, i drive with variation 6 and it is so realistic! I touch the wall in interlagos with 250 km/h and sometomes my wheel is away then!

I could make eventualy level 7 but in my opinion AI would cause a lot of red flags then. It's way too much for the current game to handle that. Thanks for your opinion.

Hm, i tried to dirve a race, but with level six, KABOOM!

Now i am not sure if i schould use 4 or 5, level 7 would be very realistic, but its not drivable for a long race, i think.

But it would be funny if i had level one and AI level 7 ;D

But i dont want that really :D

Hi Guys,

First of all thanks for the modding!
I would like to know where I can find the loose_parts_settings.xml file.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%