F1 2012 F1 2012: Patch #7

• Thread starter Deleted member 90535
  • Start date
F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
D

Deleted member 90535

• Deleted member 90535

EDIT: It's out now!

Today sees patch #7 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012.

This update addresses the following issues:

• Added two new options for PC users to improve voice communications.
1. Added a Push To Talk option. This can be turned on in the Audio Options (My F1 -> Audio) and is bound to T by default. The key used can be edited in My F1 -> Driving Controls -> View / Customise Profile.
2. Added a Disable All Voice Comms option. This can be turned on in the Audio Options (My F1 -> Audio) and will disable all outgoing and incoming voice communication.
• Fixed an issue where the track could become wet without any rain being visible.
• Rebalanced engine wear so it will go below 99% during a season.

The fixes listed above and those specific to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are also being tested and verified on those platforms. As these versions require additional submission and authorisation from both Microsoft and Sony the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.

We are working on other issues you have reported via the forums, Facebook and Twitter and are working to fix them as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.

via Codemasters forum

Told ya Gnu... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The fixes listed above and those specific to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are also being tested and verified on those platforms. As these versions require additional submission and authorisation from both Microsoft and Sony the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.

They're using us PC players as guinea pigs because you can't really patch as often in consoles because it has to pass through a ridiculous approval process which also costs alot of money for the developers.

We have no idea when it will arrive to consoles.

Nice update here, looks like it has fixed several issues, well done Code Masters.

Just had one of the best weather transitions in Korea, i was on options as it started to rain, took the gamble to pit that lap for Inters, the others stayed out and by the end of my out lap after the tyre change i was rapidly catching others that remained on the dry tyres. Also noticed they were having huge issues staying on track as the conditions became worse.

What race distance was that with?

I can't believe they have actually listened to us and fixed stuff. What a difference to the previous two versions, this is just great. The patches have been coming thick and fast and, although I never expected to be able to say it, this is now the best version so far. The cars handle more realistically and respond better to changes in settings. It's a lot more fun to race as you have to be a bit more on the ball or a little mistake can ruin your session.

By the way, can someone please tell me the version number of the #7 patched exe file? Mine is 1.2.6.0

Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back