F1 2012 F1 2012: Patch #7

• Thread starter Deleted member 90535
  • Start date
F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
D

Deleted member 90535

• Deleted member 90535

EDIT: It's out now!

Today sees patch #7 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012.

This update addresses the following issues:

• Added two new options for PC users to improve voice communications.
1. Added a Push To Talk option. This can be turned on in the Audio Options (My F1 -> Audio) and is bound to T by default. The key used can be edited in My F1 -> Driving Controls -> View / Customise Profile.
2. Added a Disable All Voice Comms option. This can be turned on in the Audio Options (My F1 -> Audio) and will disable all outgoing and incoming voice communication.
• Fixed an issue where the track could become wet without any rain being visible.
• Rebalanced engine wear so it will go below 99% during a season.

The fixes listed above and those specific to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are also being tested and verified on those platforms. As these versions require additional submission and authorisation from both Microsoft and Sony the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.

We are working on other issues you have reported via the forums, Facebook and Twitter and are working to fix them as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.

via Codemasters forum

I'm not one to bash codemasters...but seriously...WTF?!?!?!?! Did they even test this game at all b4 release? I love the series and can't wait to get the updates on ps3 but how can you overlook this many problems? I could see this happening with 2010...a new game...fresh platform...but the third installment...and it seems to be the worst of the 3. There are definite positives with the game...but c-mon codies...GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

I'm not one to bash codemasters...but seriously...WTF?!?!?!?! Did they even test this game at all b4 release? I love the series and can't wait to get the updates on ps3 but how can you overlook this many problems? I could see this happening with 2010...a new game...fresh platform...but the third installment...and it seems to be the worst of the 3. There are definite positives with the game...but c-mon codies...GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

You didnt even mentioned 1 single problem but yellin around like you got 100 so whats the deal with your post???

2011 : Codies, have you not tested your own game? Why aren't you patching often?

2012 : Codies, have you not tested your own game? Why are you patching often?

Same arguments, different responses, still the same retardedness from people who just wants to whine.

Likes PTT, though I have no more buttons on my G27... :<
Though I equally dislike it because I keep hearing their momos and family members, and TV.

Nice update here, looks like it has fixed several issues, well done Code Masters.

Just had one of the best weather transitions in Korea, i was on options as it started to rain, took the gamble to pit that lap for Inters, the others stayed out and by the end of my out lap after the tyre change i was rapidly catching others that remained on the dry tyres. Also noticed they were having huge issues staying on track as the conditions became worse.

Seeing several spin in front of me.

Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back