F1 2012 F1 2012 patch #10

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Just got an update on steam

19.0mb

f1_2012 version 1.3.01

version = "Master Universal.832362 25/10/2012 16:33 "; unsigned int versionNumber = 832362;

any changelog ?

F1 2012 – PC Patch #10 News

Today sees patch #10 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012.

This update addresses the following issues:

• Made some more minor improvements to the online. We’re keen to get feedback on these changes via our forums.
  • Fixed an issue which would show a session to be “In The Lobby” when players were actually racing.
  • Fixed an issue where the Engineer would always be one place out when talking about your position relative to your objective.
  • Fixed some minor text issues with emails and press clipplings.
  • If you have seen lower GPU usage and framerate drop on the more recent patches you can try adding the line <track_info_system run_on_cpu=”0” /> to hardware_settings_config.xml in Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2012\hardwaresettings. If this does cause unwanted side effects, please undo the change by deleting the line from the config.

The fixes listed above and those specific to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are also being tested and verified on those platforms. As these versions require additional submission and authorisation from both Microsoft and Sony the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.

We are working on other issues you have reported via the forums, Facebook and Twitter and are working to fix them as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.

Thanks for your continued feedback!

F1 2012 – PC Patch #10 News

Today sees patch #10 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012.

This update addresses the following issues:

• Made some more minor improvements to the online. We’re keen to get feedback on these changes via our forums.
  • Fixed an issue which would show a session to be “In The Lobby” when players were actually racing.
  • Fixed an issue where the Engineer would always be one place out when talking about your position relative to your objective.
  • Fixed some minor text issues with emails and press clipplings.
  • If you have seen lower GPU usage and framerate drop on the more recent patches you can try adding the line <track_info_system run_on_cpu=”0” /> to hardware_settings_config.xml in Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2012\hardwaresettings. If this does cause unwanted side effects, please undo the change by deleting the line from the config.

Does anyone know if this patch drops the frame rate again? Because patch #9 fixed my FPS completely, so I don't want to download this and then... Suffer. Ahah
What video card are you using ,
Because as far as my knowledge goes,
Codies managed to brake SLI completely for Nvidia ,and nvidia is trying to patch it with last 3 drivers.
If you are an ATI user i have no clue it might be Crossfire problem.

What video card are you using ,
Because as far as my knowledge goes,
Codies managed to brake SLI completely for Nvidia ,and nvidia is trying to patch it with last 3 drivers.
If you are an ATI user i have no clue it might be Crossfire problem.
Nah i dont have any crossfiring.
I have the ATI 6870 XFX, but yeah, atm the game is running perfectly on patch #9..

I dont think patch #10 will make FPS worse. But after patch #6, im kinda cautious ahah.
But, i cant really find out if patch #10 makes any difference, which i doubt it will, because steam seems to be down.

EDIT: 2 minutes after i typed this, steam started working. off to test.

EDIT 2: Just tested it, and it's all good thankfully! No framerate difference from patch #9. Happy days. :D

Uhm...guys. Wasn't the parc ferme bug supposed to be fixed? I saved after Q3, like 2 weeks ago or so, and wanted to give it a go today. Car handling felt like :poop: aka default setup.

Cc0RG.jpg

yv7d6.jpg

l7sSP.jpg

It's beyond my imagination why it doesn't list my Q3 time either but well...did this happen because I saved my game so long ago? Maybe before it was fixed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%