F1 2012 Insane Image Quality [Most Closes to Real Life]

yes my vga : GTX 460 Nvidia

if you are using FRAPS or some other similar background program, the mod won't work, make sure you're not using any apps before running f1 2012, make sure you have latest drivers, i didn't find any article online which says that injFX doesn't work on win8, something has to be on your end, drivers, hardware etc.

if you are using FRAPS or some other similar background program, the mod won't work, make sure you're not using any apps before running f1 2012, make sure you have latest drivers, i didn't find any article online which says that injFX doesn't work on win8, something has to be on your end, drivers, hardware etc.
then that's it, I use fraps, I'll test the night and I report here :thumbsup:

this is exactly what I said, before launching the game I saw videos with blur on the grass of the track seemed so real in tracing, but in launching the game this effect was gone, I will test it later, my vga is DX11
The only way with it is what i said:
#define USE_ANTI_ALIASING
#define USE_PRE_SHARPEN
I really like the effects like on the picture, but the FXAA doesn't do that kind of effects. Only the ENB series, but ENB doesn't work with F1 2012.
ENB makes some games incredible. The Depth of Field (like on the image) is awesome. Too bad it doesn't work :(
Take a look:

works here with fraps runing.

And hill Download the Directx10 SDK and it will work.
It comes with all directx libraries so will fix any dx related problem on any game. :)
Thank you very much~ :thumbsup:
123E783850AC58C11E4AF8

Thank you~ Roberto Costa !!!

I edited these 3 lines and I'm quite happy with the result on my monitor.

#define TechniAmount 0.29 // 1.00 = Max
#define TechniPower 55.0 // lower values = whitening

#define Saturation -0.2 // use negative values for less saturation.

Btw, I have a Samsung SyncMaster P2370HD...maybe someone has the same

My settings
#define TechniAmount 0.18 // 1.00 = Max
#define TechniPower 100.0 // lower values = whitening
#define Gamma 1.0
#define Exposure 0.05
#define Saturation -0.25

hardware setting config file
<mirrors enabled="true" forceBilinear="true" width="2048" height="512" car_maxlod="1" car_culldist="800.0" />

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%