1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2012 Insane Image Quality [Most Closes to Real Life]

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by dejanibanez, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Many thanks to creator of FXAA injector TIMOTHY LOTTES, and Roberto Costa who posted this on the forum.​
    I've been tweaking this a some time now i manage to really make a most realistic image quality for F1 2012.​
    I don't need to say much, just look and the screens, download and enjoy!! Even Singapore now looks stunning!​
    Set your in-game gamma levels as you please, i keep it at 0.8.​

Light version:
    more colors, less white and bright​
    • Like Like x 20
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Wow! That looks seriously impressive! Great work!

Does it impact frame rate much?
  3. almost nothing, frame rate stays the same
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Looks great. Can you please upload here or supply another link. I can't download from link.:(
  5. Do we have to inject it?
  6. Looks good. How exactly do we use these files?
  7. just put all the files in f1 2012 main folder, that's it
  8. Thanks. Will try it out.
  9. really good, but the effect of lights on the asphalt and green is too high, likes dirt 1, for the colours it's ok, nice job! :)
  10. depends also on the monitor colors, you can tweak it yourself, red, green, blue color in the injFX_Settings file
  11. meretko

@ Simberia @Simberia

seems like very good..i will try
  12. wow this looks very promising, great job, will give this a go for sure :thumbsup:
  13. Benutzername

Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

14. Great job Ibanez!!!!
    Looks awesome! I'll try it today! But just for the screens i can say it looks great!
    Very nice really!
  15. I put in the game folder but not noticed any difference, I need to activate something?
  16. Keith Dixon

Keith Dixon
    Premium Member

To be fair it looks a bit washed out, not enough contrast, to bright and not enough saturation

17. It should work alone, no need to activate. But to make sure its working press "pause/break" on the keyboard while in game. It changes the mod ON/OFF
  18. then do not works on windows 8, I did that and still nothing has changed, I will test on windows 7