F1 2012 Drivers View Cam

Never saw this.
Have you tried to change to the other views to see if it works?
By the way, have you downloaded the visor? The visor doesn't come with the mod, you need to download it here on RD. ;)
hi again,
i tried to change view but it doesn't work: maybe because i didn't downloaded patch 12 on Steam, is it likely?

Where do I put the files that come with "Visor texture with PSD file" .... I get 2 files called Visor and Visor_RD but I have no idea what to do with those files :/

EDIT: am I supposed to create a folder in f1 2012 called Visor View Mod and just copy those 2 files over or do I have to rename them close.dds?

Where do I put the files that come with "Visor texture with PSD file" .... I get 2 files called Visor and Visor_RD but I have no idea what to do with those files :/

EDIT: am I supposed to create a folder in f1 2012 called Visor View Mod and just copy those 2 files over or do I have to rename them close.dds?
Depends on the visor view version you are using.
The last one (at least the one i have) you can use just a file name visor.dds inside F1 2012 main folder, or you can have a folder named Visor View Mod inside F1 2012 folder, inside the Visor View Mod folder you need to have a folder for each car (ca2, ma2, mc2, me2 ...) with a visor.dds inside each car file, this one is used for different visors for each car.
I was away these days so i don't know if kenken have update the mod already, but if he did, then the visors will auto-select accordily to the car you drive :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back