F1 2012 F1 2012 DataLogger

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Egxybo6.jpg

I don't know why not let me save the file, I have Windows 7 64bit
Please someone help me with Team Viewer: (

It would be very lovely to have it on the bottom right of the screen to replace it with the orginal game osd part... if you're using t-cam, it blocks the view a bit...
Is there a chance you can do this or tell us how to change the screen position? :)

Anyway. good mod :thumbsup:

I don't update this MOD anymore because I quit modding for this game series. I continue to develop this MOD only for myself, but I'll share it with no one. Please don't blame me, blame selfish people, especially emrah1559.

No. I wrote message twice on F1pole. But he/they ignore me. That site shows only authorized message. So you can't even see my message.

By the way, before it's released, this mod must be needed tester's help in order to work for every users. Under the circumstances, I guess I can't get other's help, probably.

If someone didn't make me sick, this mod should be as screenshots. And eventually, this mod would be support DX10 cards. But water under the bridge. It will never happen.​
24o7jna.jpg

Maaaan! That looks ****ing amazing!!!! Awesome work! Too bad you won't release it due to kids... :(

You know, I get angry at some stupid kids too... But at the end of the day, he never really played with the mod.. You shouldn't be worrying about him. Just ignore when someone is annoying you. You'll always get some haters. They may be jealous, they may be just stupid. Just don't mind 'em. ;)

Despite of that guy stole many mod in here, he gave the permission of his work for releasing mod in here(I don't want to mention which mod it is). It's very irony, isn't it?

If i only want to use the new OSD, what i most do?
You can't because it's a package. If you didn't like the way it is, don't use it or make it yourself. It's a simple and fundamental rule of modding.

Maaaan! That looks ****ing amazing!!!! Awesome work! Too bad you won't release it due to kids... :(

You know, I get angry at some stupid kids too... But at the end of the day, he never really played with the mod.. You shouldn't be worrying about him. Just ignore when someone is annoying you. You'll always get some haters. They may be jealous, they may be just stupid. Just don't mind 'em. ;)

I'm very sorry for let you down. But, to be honest, I can't have a motivation for release preparation(and beta testing). In fact, lap timer is still early stage quality and I didn't fix bugs or even try to because they are minor thing for me.

If I would fix all remain bug and update document, there is still need to test on users environment. Based on past beta test experience, I can't expect enough help from others because this mod is very niche and not so popular. Almost all people in here take what they want but they never cooperate with author when author needs their help, except a few people.

I believe I don't expect too much. But this game mod forum atmosphere has been changed since F1 2012 was released, especially after the game was cracked. No respect for others, pirates are active and selfish or childish posts are everywhere. I would love to share what I did with other members, but I can't be happy under this atmosphere. There are too many noises for continue to modding, at least for me. When this forum return to it used to be, I'll be glad to share my efforts.

I'm sorry about all of this post is so negative.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back