1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2012 DataLogger

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by kenken, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Can't get this working. I've got the latest patch, I'm running on DX11 (I think?) and the files are all there. I plug in my Logitech Momo, I open up datalogger.exe, I hit connect - nothing. Just a blue box with a white L. I don't want the data logging, I just want the HUD for videos I record.

2. You have no choice. Data logging isn't option of this MOD. AND In-Game OSD uses these data, So you have to install correctly. If you don't want to use telemetry data, just don't save it.

3. Yeah I wasn't saying I didn't want to install the telemetry data, I just have no intention of using it. I didn't want someone taking their time telling me how to get telemetry working when all I'm after is the OSD.

4. I'm sorry I got all wrong. Frankly, your post said nothing to solve your problem. All I got is you don't want to use logging data and status indicator shows fps limiter is on. I don't know status indicator didn't change when you drove on track. Or OSD checkbox on Datalogger window is on, but OSD didn't show when you drive car.

5. Got it working now. No worries.

6. Version 2.0.1 uploaded.

In-Game OSD:
    • Fixed: indicators disappear after one lap on time trial mode.

7. Nicky Graho

Nicky Graho @ Simberia

Link for download????

8. Look at first post or search F1 2012 misc download section. Probably, it won't work for you because it's nothing to change from 2.0 except fix a problem as I mentioned in previous post.

9. Nicky Graho

Nicky Graho @ Simberia

Sorry man i saw that

10. hey kenken,
    firstly thx for this mod - awesome work, now I have a question, its not smthg big but :
    I get all the data with no problem, but have problem with osd, I did everything as stated in readme file - Im sure that I have dx11 capable graphic card (gtx 670) and latest patch #12 I did put dll into directory where my f1.exe is, I did download all files from here, and since I cant get that osd on my screen Ive checked versions of dll and logger since in readme file there is statement that both must be same version (Ive got logger version 2.0.0.33 and dll version 2.0.1.109) so is it version conflict or something else wrong?
    P.S.
    when I run logger as administrator program crashes when I push connect button with this problem details:
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name:APPCRASH
    Application Name:F1_2012DataLogger.exe
    Application Version:2.0.0.33
    Application Timestamp:5097a4e1
    Fault Module Name:F1_2012DataLogger.exe
    Fault Module Version:2.0.0.33
    Fault Module Timestamp:5097a4e1
    Exception Code:c0000005
    Exception Offset:000099d2
    OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
    Locale ID:1060
    Additional Information 1:0a9e
    Additional Information 2:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3:0a9e
    Additional Information 4:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

11. I made mistake when I compiled dll. As the result, OSD doesn't work. I'm wondering why no one report this bug. Probably, no one care this MOD anymore, including me.

I'll upload new version later.

12. Version 2.0.2 uploaded.
    • In-Game OSD doesn't work.

13. works like charm, thx kenken

14. Holy cow, i don't even know how this tool manages to get all the data and stuff, but it's AWESOME. thanks!

15. remydeleeuw

remydeleeuw Premium

Tested your last version (2.0.2) And I do have a working ingame OSD, but I barely use it (A) I use the pitboard at every race and it's just awesom :D

Thanks for this great "mod" I think we can better call it an add-on :)

16. Thanks, both of you. And you are welcome:)

17. Can you done this in dx10 just like your visor mod?:redface:
    It would be great to use this in career:D

18. I quit modding. Don't you get it?

19. Oh, sorry i didn't see that you write something about that.I'm really sorry to hear that:(.

20. You quit??
    Ok, one last question then:
    The Helmet View Mod and the Data Logger Mod use both a file called "d3d11.dll". Is there a way to use both mods, eg. rename one file to something like "d3d11_01.dll"? Or do we have to decide to use one or the other?