F1 2012 F1 2012 DataLogger

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm sorry but I didn't ask you have DVD or not. I need to know your game came from which distribution. And it's not your concern why I ask. Because I have good reason for ask to solve the problem.

EDIT: EU, US or RU, I'm not sure there is US and RU DVD version. The fact is this MOD has been tested for EU retail and steam download version only.

I say that game is bought in shop.
I have manual of game.
Let me just clarify.
Steam is compulsory for this game. Buying it in a shop in its physical form or buying it on steam itself, makes no difference. This game doesn't run or update itself without steam.
So if you're not getting prompted to update from steam, then it means that you've either already got patch 12, or you have a pirated copy. But since you say that it's from a shop and its in physical form, then it's probably a legit copy.

If you have a pirated copy then you don't need steam. And I would encourage you to tell the truth. Bcause this mod doesn't work on pirated copies. Just ask emrah1559 LOL!!

I say that game is bought in shop.
I have manual of game.
I don't know you can't understand my english or you hide something. But obviously, we can't communicate with each other. So this issue is closed. Sorry.

P.S.
The reason why I ask distribution is some language file might be added on some version. If so, I guess this MOD might not work.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%