F1 2012 f1 2012 co-op pc

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Well, not played this game for a while as I've been waiting for rfactor 2 to get a league going.
I'm not a fan of the bugs in f1 2012 so didn't want to invest too much time practising for a league.

However, co-op seems an interesting idea. Loved my co-op on xbox f1 2011.
I'm pretty decent but far from being an alien. in a top car like the mclaren, without much practise i should compete for wins against ai.
whether ur an alien or a top 6 driver (in a top car) give me a shout if ur interested in doing a race say every friday or sunday night (this could be negotiable weekly to suit).

drop me a message if interested in casual co-op fun :roflmao::thumbsup:

50% maybe? I got a reply from a guy in greece but his net isn't working. Do you have this game on pc?
Just something I might have in the background ticking over. no problems if ur busy although might be interesting. similar pace etc :thumbsup:

Yeah got it a couple of weeks ago, was only £4 from Game :D

50% would be good for me, one 100% a fortnight is enough :p
nice one. for me, best days are thursday, friday or saturday (i'm guessing sunday is out due to league - unless you want to alternate with league. if that is a problem, i'm happy to go with whatever with a few days notice. what do you reckon?:D p.s. nice , nice deal.

Those day's a cool with me and don't mind alternating with league if we need to :thumbsup:

cheers. if you're free evening this fri -sun, let me know. btw, you really should get rfactor if you see a cheap copy. i've been playing the fsone 2008 mod. love the chunky tyres and the way the car feels planted. play it and the feeling of speed in f1 2012..well, it feels like slow motion.

off to bed. cheers and looking forward. we can discuss cars later :)

cheers. if you're free evening this fri -sun, let me know. btw, you really should get rfactor if you see a cheap copy. i've been playing the fsone 2008 mod. love the chunky tyres and the way the car feels planted. play it and the feeling of speed in f1 2012..well, it feels like slow motion.

off to bed. cheers and looking forward. we can discuss cars later :)

Friday ok? Canadian GP on late(ish) this weekend :D

I know I've been tempted, £18 on there website still :rolleyes:

Friday ok? Canadian GP on late(ish) this weekend :D

I know I've been tempted, £18 on there website still :rolleyes:

shows what a great game it is with loads free mods! ;-)

friday sounds great. 7pm? if we're doing legend, think i might need a mclaren, or ferrari - hate redbull. lotus would be a real but interesting challenge. you choose the level and the car. i haven't played much on this game for a bit but will hope to get up to speed soon.
night ;-)

7pm is fine :thumbsup:

Would need to be legend :sneaky: and I think after a couple of races we would be lapping the field in a McLaren, the Lotus or Merc would probably keep it interesting :coffee:

Speak for yourself. I think we should do Merc then. We're both Hamilton fans right?
THat ok? I'm guessing it's slower than a lotus. Btw, have you ever tried career mode? The ai are much stronger than in f1 2011. I'm up for a challenge though. looking forward to this!:thumbsup:

Chris and I do co-op in the Mercedes. It doesn't seem to have the speed to compete with the Ferrari, McLaren, or Red Bull on some circuits. It can be quite a challenge. Lots of fun for sure.
Good Luck.

I agree. I haven't been on my computer all week but got on last night for a practise. i got pole in the merc with a time which wouldn't normally get on pole. the race was strange. i was in the lead for most of the race - the ai were strange. e.g. sector one and two they would fall back massively and then really close the gap MASSIVELY in last few turns. once one got passed, the suddenly the 2nd and 3rd did, knocking into me on the way and I incurred a penalty. I sense the only way to win a championship on legend in the merc will either be: to be an alien like Noble or, be ultra consistent a la alonso. should be interesting between me a d calum tho. similar pace and despite him playing the game more in the xbox league, when i get into it, i could give him food for thought lol it might be like hamilton and rosberg!

Karl Fuss
few questions:

1. how are you?
2. what is the situation with your and chris's championship? pts, videos welcomed.
3. are you going to the canadian grand prix? :)

I'm good :)
I think Chris and i are separated by 13 points. we are 4th in the WCC and hold 4th and 7th in the WDC with 7 races left. The AI are crazy fast it seems in the 3rd sector of every circuit... not sure what thats all about really, its strange. They also seem to have unbelievable pace in the last third of the race (100% distance). Will you two be running 50% or 100%?
The AI are sometimes able to make the tyres last an incredibly long time and on other circuits change tyres when they don't need to (Monza can be a one stopper).
It's really difficult to be consistent over the whole race... we've both had some horrible races with lame penalties and crap incidents.

No Canadian GP for me this year. I usually enjoy sports events much more from the comfort of my own home. Maybe next year though....

I'm good :)

Sounds close and thrilling! Keep me posted!
We're doing 50%. We're both busy so sounds nice distance. I think the ai go faster in last 3rd of the race due to fuel mix and lighter fuel? just a guess. not sure why sector 3. shame. the ai spoil it. the rain is main reason i think the game is ruined to a large degree. at the same time, it's f1 and the co-op is a great idea.

on to canada then ! :) looking foward

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing