F1 2012 F1 2012 Box Covers Released

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Here's the new F1 2012 Game covers, several of them, different in designs from the old ones, more fresh colours, possibly implying a new era of the series, more focused on simulation than arcade gameplay. Or possibly saying there's less focus on the previous mottos, which was to be the driver, live the life, what do you think? Also does this mean you can choose your covers?!
484556_10150900072232060_1482319154_n.jpg
539446_10150900072462060_411330661_n.jpg
564028_10150900072717060_2018318434_n.jpg
229865_10150900072937060_1507154122_n.jpg

Yeah the covers are Region dependent.

Andy Gray's Twitter:

Andy Gray ‏@AndyGray_
Different territories will get different packshots. The UK will get the McLaren fronted one in stores.
However he also said that they might be able to allow for people to download whichever one they like:

David Grant@davidg_f1
@AndyGray_ Can we still get the other ones in the UK, like on the internet or something?
Expand

10h
Andy Gray@AndyGray_

@davidg_f1 I would imagine we will provide them as a download if we are allowed

I don't think the cover is really saying anything, just different from last year!
and yeah they are having a vote on Facebook for what cover people want I believe, with the McLaren one winning so far.
Well the Mclaren one would win, so many Hamilton fan boys it's unbelievable, I don't think he's even that good, if he is as good as everyone says, he would have won more than 1 world championship by now. Anywho, pack to the packs, I think the Mercedes, Lotus and HRT is the best one.

Well the Mclaren one would win, so many Hamilton fan boys it's unbelievable, I don't think he's even that good, if he is as good as everyone says, he would have won more than 1 world championship by now. Anywho, pack to the packs, I think the Mercedes, Lotus and HRT is the best one.
Well Bradley It seems that a lot of ppl do like Mclaren.
Not sure what everyone is saying but despite being a Mark Webber fan I respect that Hamilton out drove mutiple world champion Fernando Alonso in his first ever season in F1 upsetting Fernando so much that he totally lost his composure and left Mclaren.
Lewis had the WDC in his grasp in his first ever season (never done before) but for his desire in China to keep winning races rather than to play the % game cost him as he pitted on tyres worn to the canvas and beached the car at the little sand pit at pit entrance.
Lewis was electrfying in GP2.
In my view he is a driver who (like Fernando) can extract that little bit more from the chassis than other "top" drivers as his stunning qualifying this year has shown.
He has addded to this pure pace a newly learned wisdom and maturity as he showed in Canada when patiently waited for a better time to pass Vettel than the hairpin. But for Maldonardos agression he would have brought it home in P4 in Valencia. Prior to this he was leading WDC.
Equpment is critical and it was always going to be a RedBull WDC in the 2 RedBull WDC years, like wise the Brawn year. (ask Ferrari about this!)
So in my view he is one of the top 2 or 3 at this time and deserves to be a multiple world champion.Don't know if that makes me a fan boy or part or "everyone" but thats what I think.

Not sure what everyone is saying but despite being a Mark Webber fan I respect that Hamilton out drove mutiple world champion Fernando Alonso in his first ever season in F1 upsetting Fernando so much that he totally lost his composure and left Mclaren.
Lewis had the WDC in his grasp in his first ever season (never done before) but for his desire in China to keep winning races rather than to play the % game cost him as he pitted on tyres worn to the canvas and beached the car at the little sand pit at pit entrance.
In my view he is a driver who (like Fernando) can extract that little bit more from the chassis than other "top" drivers as his stunning qualifying this year has shown.
He has addded to this pure pace a newly learned wisdom and maturity as he showed in Canada when patiently waited for a better time to pass Vettel than the hairpin. But for Maldonardos agression he would have brought it home in P4 in Valencia. Prior to this he was leading WDC.
Equpment is critical and it was always going to be a RedBull WDC in the 2 RedBull WDC years, like wise the Brawn year. (ask Ferrari about this!)
So in my view he is one of the top 2 or 3 at this time and deserves to be a multiple world champion.Don't know if that makes me a fan boy or part or "everyone" but thats what I think.
Sorry if I came across a bit 'lash', but it annoyes me how he gets so much coverage compared to the other drivers.

I'm no fan boy of anyone in f1, but Lewis is one of the top 3 drivers in the sport at the moment, and judging by button's recent performances, Lewis has been flattering that car for the last few races in my humble opinion :)

I'm no fan boy of anyone in f1, but Lewis is one of the top 3 drivers in the sport at the moment, and judging by button's recent performances, Lewis has been flattering that car for the last few races in my humble opinion :)
For me, what winds me up is last season, Hamilton wasn't having the best time, and no-one made any big deal out of it, even though it being a season issue. Now, with Jenson recent form, which honestly has been acceptable, people are saying he has to watch his seat next year, I'm very fond of Jenson, mostly because I admit I support the 'underdog' as it were, but I cannot see how people are bring him into question, winning and coming first in the season openers, it took Hamilton until Canada to come close to that, in my opinion F1 is biased certainly towards Ferrari and to Hamilton

I going with what Bram said earlier, 'it's what is inside the box that counts', I really couldn't care less what is on the cover, a picture of Kermit the Frog would suit me .....

Day of delivery onwards ......

1/ Unpack box from packaging
2/ Open DVD box
3/ Place DVD in drive
4/ Place DVD box under my desk
5/ Check the DVD box is still there summer/autumn 2013
6/ Place DVD back in box
7/ Receive F1 2013 in the post / Goto 1 (adding +1 to the year)

** Note ** 7/ Is optional, depending on whether they piss me off 3 years in a row ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%