1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 2012: 5 Grip Levels 1.0

Enhanced Formula 1 sim-driving experience in Single-Player mode.

1. Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:

F1 2012: 5 GRIP LEVELS - Enhanced Formula 1 sim-driving experience in Single-Player mode.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Thanks a lot :) I hated this game just because of that

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow...quick testsession in Bahrain:1.26.xxx,Melbourne 1.20.xxx and last corner now i can go through to the start-finish straight with full throttle,i´m speechless-love it:confused:Thank´s for this.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol griplevels in original F1 2012 are very good so why this? :D ^^

5. Milos

Milos

If good = CRAP, than yes ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Milos Ancevski and @puffitheone :))) I only wish I knew about how to use these hex-editing tools a lot earlier (I would have made these mods a lot earlier).

I tried to do them with Ryder's converter, Fergo's binxml, et al, to no avail: the game was always crashing (I know it's not Ryder's fault if CM uses different binary XML for different files).

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. well i do not have any grip-problems in the game ^^

8. So? Easy: don't use these mods. I knew these bragging replies were coming (and I don't care). These mods are for those who need them. You don't need them? Good for you. Fine. Now go away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Milos

Milos

Why would you post these kind of posts on a grip thread. It's like "Thread only for Alonso fans", and you post "I'm a Vettel fan"

• Haha Haha x 1
  10. sure or is it not allowed to post an opinion? :O_o:

11. Milos

Milos

That you like the un-modded game? Opinion on the mod, saying is it good/bad, not on the un-modded game ;)

12. Sure, and I replied with my own opinion. Looks you don't like my opinion?

13. I had also no big probs with grip,but now for me i can dirve more agressive on a next high level...and i think the times are not so realistic in real life....but it´s a game so i´ve tried this and i like this.:p

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Milos

Milos

It's like 2011 in terms of grip, but no more stupid un-catchable powerslides

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. It's a game, and being such should be for every one buyer FUN to play with. That's why options should be given, in Single-Player Mode, by the devs themselves, not by modders. Maybe they would not lose millions of sales every year like they do...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I never play online, so in SP mode with this mod, I have to adjust the DB's track_difficulties, and track_model grip numbers for P3, Q1, Q2, Q3 and race.

Lot of work, but it's fun. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. it doesn't mean anything with like and dislike this mod or the game i't only an opinion nothing more :) ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Alright, so I apologize for being kinda rude upthread. But I also think it's the devs fault for not giving enough options to lousy drivers like myself. I paid them almost $200 so far for their crap, and still haven't got what I really want...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. (Follow up) After fine tuning all the above numbers, along with many awesome AI mods, that's what I really always wanted, and never had b4:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All that (close to RL results!), with default factory settings on the car (47% probs of rain in next day's race, parc fermé).

Edit: Still is about 0.5 sec faster than RL, so a little more fine tuning is required:
    [​IMG]

But I'm not THAT much a perfectionism fanatic! :p
    B4 this mod (grip+40% here), my best hot lap was in the high 1:17, with the 11/11 "bug" and never ever close to RL (when not ending in the pitlane-exit wall...:poop:)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  20. For me f1 2012 is better. It's harder to handle it was a challange. Unlike in 2013 where the times were fast as hell and even a 10 years old could drive it perfectly. F1 2013 was to easy. Lot of players became very good at it because it's easy to handle . 2012 in rain was one hell of a challange.