• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2012 (4.0) - Malaysia Full Loop

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Setups' started by Lukian, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Lukian

Lukian

Ratings:
    +9
    Hello, i submit my setup for mercedes. struggling only with braking and turn 4 (sequence left right with turn 5)

my time 1:35.543 which i think should be better but need some tweaks with setup. Driving without assists

Attached Files:

2. billcar

billcar

Ratings:
    +0
    It looks like the cars are too quick with this mod. The 2012 cars should be a fair bit slower than 2011.

3. Lukian

Lukian

Ratings:
    +9
    well i dont know without assists on f1 2011 codemasters there are 10 seconds faster times, so i am more happy i am making more real times in rfactor2. I dont know how DRS and KERS mounted would help in this lap maybe 2-3 seconds ? But yes accelerating on this mod is a bit odd and i admit it :)

Edit: new version of setup, found 1.2 secs better so enjoy :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +486
    I've done a 137.2 so far......does anyone know what the best time is...?

5. Lukian

Lukian

Ratings:
    +9
    around 1.31.0xx :) my best so far is 1.33.9xx, but now im going to test my times with telemtry from motec

6. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +486
    I'm down to 1359....shouldn't be long before I hit 134xx...but getting beyond that could prove tricky.
    What rear spring rate are u using?

7. Lukian

Lukian

Ratings:
    +9
    arround 90, but i think physics on this mod is a bit retarded, i stiffened hardly springs and telemetry showed me i've got almost the same ride height on rear.. most significant are slow bump and rebound settings. And Tyre temps act weird: rear never warm up,, and front only a slightly

8. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +486
    I might stick with the F 3.5 then..
    thx for the set up/s

9. Lukian

Lukian

Ratings:
    +9
    Well, the Mod is finished only for rf1 and f1ligue wrote that there is an issue with tyre temps so i am hoping after ISI update it will work well :)