F1 2011 F1 2011 - The Game First Screenshots

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Five screenshots have surfaced from Codemasters' upcoming F1 simulator that will be released later this year for PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Codemasters is currently preperaring for the E3 expo that will be held this week and where we can expect more screenshots and footages from their early build.

Stay tuned for more E3 news the coming days here on the frontpage or head over to our F1 2011 - The Game community forums where the debates about the upcoming game have already been going on for the last couple of months.

F12011_01.jpg
F12011_03.jpg
F12011_04.jpg
F12011_02.jpg
F12011_05.jpg

• Unregistered

not really.. no big improovment on those screens comparing to 2010. . in fact... watch again 2010 first screenshots and these ones and then post ur comments again

Great pics!! That's exact what CM and EA are able to do: creating nice graphics and have a massive commercial campaign were you see icons racing the game and advertise that's its almost better than reality. But after the release people start to yell cause the gameplay s*cks which cant be seen from these brilliant pictures. Nah...im not impressed: seen that done that and shelved it F1 2010 revival.

Mr. Hood, Will u please change in Ur NeXT game f1 2011 the way the cars behave or handle? Have u Ever wondered why while playing online we never see 12 finishers in a race? Because we get bored of spinning in every corner. And because of that, we quit. If the car would behave properly, we would have excitment till the end. Nobody really cares about graphics, cOlors, sounds, steering wheells. What we want is to finish a race and send a Message to the other guy saying.. What a thrill...
So believe me. The most important is that Ur fans, the ones that buy the game, feel the fun of battelling to someone else the whole race, not just a few corners.. Ok?
Thanx.

shame none of those pics are in DRS zones :(

I'll give it another shot this year, the game felt somewhat unfinished last year despite being fun. Despite the issue some people had with it i still think a good foundation was laid. True it might not be hardcore sim-racing-fare but if it's fun and engaging I'm in :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 317 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%