1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2011 steering problems

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Osvaldas, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Hi, everyone,

I've just downloaded F1 2011 game, which i've been waiting very long. Everything is ok, except one thing - when i steer, i'm all over the place. F1 2010 had much more stability. Can you help me: maybe there is some kind of mod or maybe should just chage steering setings.
  2. Witch Wheel?
  3. Can you say what controller / wheel etc you are using, someone with similar might have encountered this problem.

Also, what settings are you using at the moment?
  4. Well, I've just started playing, so I'm using default setings. And I don't have wheel, so I'm playing with keybord, which I guess isn't very good, though I could drive F1 2010 with keybord very well.
  5. Dont think I can help you as im not aware what setup adjustments you can make for keyboard.

Maybe compare the settings to 2010 and see if there are any differences. Maybe there was a default deadzone or something in 2010 which would reduce the twitchyness you want to add into 2011. But as I said, I dont even know if deadzones are applicable for non-linear controllers.
  6. just lower your front wing 3-4 steps.
  7. i think u should get a wheel cuz ive played both games with the keyboard before and i agree with u that its harder to drive in f1 2011 but a steering wheel with solve all your problems just like how my dfgt did for me :)