1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2011 - Starting Team

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Danny Jackson, May 25, 2011.

1. Saw this thread a lot for F1 2010 and I got to wondering who i'm gunna start with. For 2010 I restarted 3 times, each with different team, finally settling on Lotus. This time, Lotus and Virgin have similar liveries to last year but tbh, i LOVE the HRT livery and for me i think that's the deciding factor, the looks :p

So who are you guys starting with?
  2. virgin racing on my 1st year
  3. Myabe in this year you can only start with virgin and Hrt. (7 seasons) as Lotus have got quite alot more pace on those two and are racing at the back of the midfield runners.
  4. Maybe, so you have to do 3/5 years to geta season 1 drive with Lotus? That sounds good because it will prevent the really good players who play on expert taking the WDC in their first champ like they do with Lotus in 2010.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Ill have the slowest team again just like last year. Really enjoyed having to drive at my max with the backmarker teams.
  6. Lotus Renult diff, live 5 miles from factory in Norfolk
  7. I'll be going for HRT as well. I really do enjoy driving the weels off a car just to accomplish something like an 18th place ;)
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Seeing that everybody is driving a Force India, i decided to take it slow and choose HRT to start my career with :)
  9. I chose Force India, 'cause I like having KERS :p