1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2011 Soundtrack

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Bram, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Is the line up of artists and songs already announced? Really enjoyed last years music to get in the mood before the release of the game.

CM have a good taste of music since DiRT2.
  2. havent heard anything on tracks yet..
  3. i hope they include that intro song from last year..idk why i just found it catchy and as soon as i heard it i knew it was time for some F1 racing!
  4. will be sure to check that out thanks for the update scott
  5. Nothing given away in the new trailer, unless you like 2 minutes of slow motion power slides to classical music :p
  6. The music in 2010 is awesome - I'm looking forward to hear what has changed.
  7. Same here, if we are talking about Ian Brown F.E.A.R., its a oldie but I really enjoyed it being in the game!
  8. Ian Brown is the best. Loved how F.E.A.R was in F1 2010, even if it was a remix.
  9. The manual is out, full audio credits are in there. :)
  10. As from above manual
  11. No Pendulum this year :(
  12. M@gik

@ Simberia @Simberia

13. Hey they're from Wales! Tidy.
  14. Nice one James - I know a handful - listening to the rest on YT while I work :D
  15. hi, Anyone know where I can download the songs or the cd?

Because I was looking for songs and not find them, if anyone has them please upload all and pass the link
  16. i don have Ipod :p
  17. I found all song, less: Champion - Champion Clement Marfo and The Frontline and Tropicana - The Qemists
  18. You don't need an iPod to download from iTunes.