1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2011 Setup Template

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by LeKo, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Hey,

I saw this Setup Template at the Mods Section, and after that I made my own Setup Template because I don´t like the "old" one. I think you all know what to do with the Template, but for the guys who have never seen a template before a quick explanation:

You can print this DIN A4 (300 dpi) .jpeg-File and write on it. You can also write on the .jpeg-File( and print it.)

So, if you want to see a preview then look at this:

Yeah, it´s german :) For all people who are German (Hallo Leute, ich denke es wird nützlich sein ...) is this Template perfect.
    And if you can´t speak german, you can write an answer to this Thread and write : " Oh please, make it in English!" :)

And if you want it in Chinese - and I don´t speak Chinese - then you can download the .psd-File (Photoshop) of this Template here:

For all german people etc., here is the Link for the .jpeg-File:

If you make a Template in your Language with the .psd-File or in another way (?), please let the "Made by LeKo" [...] stay, because I made the construction / standard template :D

Hope you like it :)

P.S.: Good English ? :)