F1 2011 F1 2011 Replay / Spectate Cameras

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
What the hell is up with the spectator mode in online races ?

You get a choice of about three unbelievably **** camera angles none of which include cockpit or tcam and the cars texture look horrendous ! On top of that the cars jerk about all over the place and don't move smoothly at all.

Why did they even bother, it's the worst spectator mode I've seen in any game ever. Looks like it was knocked together in 5 minutes !

F1 2011 Track Camera Fail (again?)

Hello,

I love it the new F1 2011....but i have 2 problems:

- Track cameras are terrible AGAIN (like 2010).....some trash and most ridiculous sky cams in Melbourne....its possible fix this track cameras with a MOD?

- Again, not possible to see another drivers in pratica/qualifying/race...

Cmon CM, GP4 make this stuffs perfect 15 years ago.....

Track cameras its a joke... =(

There are actually 5 views in spectator mode.. one kind of just in front of the cockpit, one from the left front suspension, one slightly above and behind the car, a view looking back from the rear and the view from the nose. I agree that it would have been good to have a cockpit view and I also would have liked to have the lap details on screen but I found it to be pretty good anyway and it as quite enjoyable sitting watching the racing from other drivers perspective in complete control of who I watched and what camera I used. No jerkiness at all in a 16 car online race yesterday.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back