F1 2011 F1 2011 recommended mods

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,

now that the download section is on, but my copy of the game is still in transit to me I am afraid i won't have much time to get familiar with the game and see for myself what might i want to mod the game with. I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to list their mods they are using as an example of things to stack up before i can mod the game myself? Dec 22nd is a tough deadline for me in this prexmas time.

Thanks a lot for kind advice.

Hello,

now that the download section is on, but my copy of the game is still in transit to me I am afraid i won't have much time to get familiar with the game and see for myself what might i want to mod the game with. I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to list their mods they are using as an example of things to stack up before i can mod the game myself? Dec 22nd is a tough deadline for me in this prexmas time.

Thanks a lot for kind advice.
Hi put Ace IA version 1.01 eveywhere and after just put in the folder circuit new mod IA ver 95B ( just put the file ia_ vehicule_ track ) from 95B version in all tracks sure . after you can shift files grip vehicule and track and make test beteween theses too versions , some peoples say to put version of base for grip . hop have help you

Hi put Ace IA version 1.01 eveywhere and after just put in the folder circuit new mod IA ver 95B ( just put the file ia_ vehicule_ track ) from 95B version in all tracks sure . after you can shift files grip vehicule and track and make test beteween theses too versions , some peoples say to put version of base for grip . hop have help you

Huh? I dont understand a word of that?
regards
Engage

Petr, here is what I recommend:

Pretty much everything from the RDDev section specifically:
All of ML2166's custom helmets (too many to post all the links)
Zeno dyk's gloves
RDDev TCams
Improved Tyres
Flags and Medals (HUD)
Ferrari, Red Bull, Force India and Renault cars

Cars

Toro Rosso HD by pebz
Virgin HD by Rigel
Mercedes HD by Rigel
Mclaren HD by Rigel
Williams HD by warok
Lotus HD by warok
HRT HD by warok
Sauber HD by warok
(combined with RDDev cars this is all cars in HD)
HD Livery Update (all cars)

Graphics Mods
ENB series by alkawakibi (Boris V. is the creator of ENB see enbdev.com)

Helmets
Ken Block Helmet by ML2166
Mercedes Helmet by SK Racing
Renault Carbon Helmet by Tadhg MacConeely
Renault Orion Helmet by Rigel
Force India Helmet by MacioV
Helmet pack by pmgl71 (probably incompatible with zeno dyk's gloves, be aware of any conflicts with other custom helmets (bespokehelmets folder)
Custom Helmets Pack (includes ML2166's helmets plus a few extras)

Cam mods (choose one)
Real cam mod by M4Mkey
Cockpit view with HUD by Paul Lock
ChOnGs TCams v2 by David Smith (ChOnG)
Look to apex by Paul Lock (can be used with other cam mods)

I don't recommend any AI, database or tyre grip mods now that patch 2 has come out.

The Lotus HD link is not working - can anyone set up a link so I can download this file please.

http://www2.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=5743

Team Lotus "T128"

rating-15_5.png

Uploaded by warok - 26th September 2011
users_online.png
Author Unknown
legend.png
File Size 5.15 MB

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No