1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2011 patch 1.2 Bug

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by OnyX, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a problem with patch 1.2 of the game. After I play and end a race, after all the drivers and constructors standings it should show me the drivers celebration. But instead of that appears only the line with the achievement and a backround image of the track with no stands and no buildings. Does anybody has a solution?

Thanks!

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Did you try re-installing the game? Replacing the database.bin file might've caused trouble, so that's definitely worth a shot. :)

3. I have the exact same thing, are you using the no cd crack as I have found that it causes this problem to happen.

4. because you have cracked game....

5. No I have retail DVD with the no cd exe crack installed. It must need the DVD in the drive for the post race celebrations to run, I have tried that and it does run the full celebrations.

6. OP didnt mention anything about that, there is just a subsequent post asking the question.
    As I understand it, a no CD crack, is not the same thing as a cracked game.

7. @Paul Lock
    Yeah Paul they are different, the no cd is purely a cracked exe, I was just clarifying that it wasn't a full pirated copy just the exe.

@OnyX
    Are you running with DVD or steam copy or the no cd exe.

8. I'm running the game with a crack. I tried without it but when i mount the F1 2011.mdx image the game won't start.

9. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Why can't you use your retail DVD / Steam connection?

As this is mostly related to cracks and shady versions of the game, I'm going to lock this thread. Please keep in mind that RD.com has a clear stance against piracy: discuss it, get a warning. I hope I made this clear.

Questions? Shoot me a PM.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.