F1 2011 F1 2011 on Steam?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Pritch

Pritch
I'm sure that F1 2011 will be available on steam but as of yet i have not seen any advertising or preorder on there and with the release date coming fast thats a worrie.........

If anyone has any info on this matter it would be appreciated.
:)

I really hope it will be today evening or at least tommorow , according to the codemsters forum modreator there ...
Also i saw on F1 Games from Codemasters thread on facebook a comment from one of the Designers i think who wrote it will be today or tomorrow ... 1 2 days as he wrote. :)

I still can't see the buy button on steam shop website after log in ,and not in my steam console on my PC :( maybe there's a limitation of countries ? how did you pre order that ? where are you from ? thanks for the answers.
On the main steam store page, go into "coming soon" option and it should be listed there. Just click on F1 2011 and it will take you to the game page where you can pre-order.

Thanks Eric i tried that , but the f1 2011 game doesn't listed there , only if you search f1 2011 ... i think that MAYBE the page isn't available in my country yet , i live in the middle east . Thanks for your support , i hope STEAM will allow pre order from my location too.
If not, well they lost a customer , i will buy the CD or the license key from another shop ( i hope not =)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back