1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2011 Mod

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Gav Elias, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I'm new to rFactor, but have been a long time racing game addict from the days of TOCA of the original Playstation (abnd even Grand Prix on the Spectrum ZX!).

However, nowadays, I'm playing F1 2010 and Gran Turismo 5 on the PS3 a lot with my Logitech Driving Force GT wheel, but am now dabbling with rFactor for the first time ever.

I'm a HUGE F1 fan and have seen some awesome Youtube videos of F1 2011 mods for rFactor with DRS and kers being used (which is what's drawn me in :wink:). I've just picked up a copy of rFactor Special Edition 2008 and about to install this weekend.

Has anyone got any pointers for a newbie to the best F1 2011 mod for rFactors, and any tutorials/instructions on how to install mods like TV logos, huds, DRS and kers etc would be good too!

Here's a video which I like the look of all the mods:

Thanks a a load in advance!
  2. There isn't good mod for 2011 season yet. To be honest, the best mods are 2005 and 2006 by CTDP. 2009 by FSONE is good too. 2010 mods aren't so good. But you can find 2011 liveries for these mods for sure. These huds are from rfDynHUD by CTDP, with Prunn's mod And there isn't proper working DRS and KERS for rFactor. KERS is being used when you use Temporary Boost button, but you can use it for all time, there isn't 6sec time limit. DRS is being green when you use Incement Boost and backs for normal when you press Decrement Boost button.
  3. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I've mapped DRS to TC Override, it works really well with F1 2011 Dazor v0.9 beta.
  4. I love how the cars tires are just passing right through each other. I hope this is not another flawed 2010 version :p
  5. http://games.on.net/file/22957/F1_2006_CTDP_1.00_rFactor_Mod

is this the one ? size looks reasonable

are there any tracks included ? i mean all F1 tracks ? :p there is no mention of any track anywhere below the listed features

will i have problems when 2 mods are installed at the same time - right now i got the karting mod installed - do i need to uninstall it before i install and run F1CTDP ?
  6. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i have about 30-40 mods on a single rF installation. The rFactor folder is approaching 100GB. :)
  7. dammm!
  8. am using F1RS2011 seems to be pretty good to me
  9. Yeah I'm using F1RS2011 too, its pretty good and includes GP2 and GP3. (All tracks except India are included. GP2 and 3 also have their exclusive tracks included)
  10. you have mayby an download link for me? i can't find a good f1 mod pack for rFactor Help me plz!
  11. J_V

12. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

FSONE Club 2011 has been released, it's quite good. It's based on FSONE 2009, but most of the 3D has been updated. Check it out, it's worth downloading.
    Easily the best F1 2011 mod so far.
  13. have you alink to fsone club 2011 kyle??
  14. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia