1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2011 loading screen: PONG!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Bram, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

When fireing up the game for the first time last night I first watched the game trailer of course. After selecting my first race session I saw the loading screen and maybe it was caused by my lack of sleep or something, but I ROFL'ed hard as the loading screen totally reminded of my first computer game ever in 1856: PONG! I only missed the "ball" to play with :)

2. I'll have what he's having :D

3. I second that, I wish I lived in holland again where you get the good stuff. :tongue:

4. Bram

Bram

Not everybody in The Netherlands is on drugs people :) Drugs are for losers [/saving the nations reputation]

5. the Famous Formula one GoGo Juice which the Driver's Drink at the RD F1 PC League :D...

Bram did you add any ingredients to GoGo Juice? haha

no honestly, i thought exactly the same yesterday morning when i started this up.... hilarious stuff!

6. Btw Bram first computer game ever in 1856 are you 155 years old ? :tongue:

No drugs but beer is the good stuff.

7. Bram

Bram

Getting close to that age :) Our beer is the best in the world indeed :) But not the stuff we export the most (Heineken) but our own home grown Grolsch

[​IMG]

Jammie :)

8. Grolsch het beste dat er is. I even get it here in Canada.

9. Bram

Bram

If you live in British Columbia and you have Grolsch? I would like to marry you!

10. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Heh, I haven't had any swing-top beer for ages. It's good stuff, but its expensive here (well, the amount i drink it is)

Shtop, Dont play the game til its shready!

11. There is a little town to the south of your country.... Goes by the name of Belgium. Thats where the worlds best beers come from!

Funny story: On my first trip to Holland I went to the dam for a day and was rather supprised when a female police officer with a gun told me that you can't smoke that stuff on the streets. I decided rather than try to chat up this rather good looking cop I would do as she said.

12. Bram

Bram

A town? Belgium is a country Justin :)