1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2011 has gone gold!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Scott Webber, Sep 7, 2011.

1. We're pleased to announce that F1 2011 has now gone GOLD on X360, PS3 & PC! Here's a group picture of the dev team with Chief Game Designer Steve Hood leading the celebrations. Thanks for all your support to date everyone.

[​IMG]

2. they all look so happy, i wonder what would happen if they never received electricity for 5 months?

yep they will not be happy at all, so i just hope they can provide the community with patches.

Bigger & better they say, does that include support?

3. That's a lotta people. Hope it's a good'un :good:

4. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Job add.

Looking for white males between 5'5 and 5'9, between the ages of 28 and 45.

Sheesh, talk about 1 demographic. ;P

5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I suppose not many girls and blokes over 50 decided to get into game development maybe?

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

[sarcasm] Awesome how fast they can go from pre-alpha to goldmaster in just a few weeks [/sarcasm off]

I am glad the game is ready and I am looking forward playing it. Even more glad the bs and hype will be over soon!

Expectations are high again like with F1 2010, lets see how communicative everybody of CM is after the release when everybody starts to complain again.

I predict a good old duck and cover mode

7. I know what you mean Bram, yet I bought it none the less. But by buying on PC and knowing the good work folks here do tends to take the edge off of my apprehension.

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Me too :)

9. did you miss the token black guy and short asian dead center?

10. Totally photo-shopped. A short asian dude and a black guy w/ dreads...they didn't even try to be creative.

Okay, kidding! Can't wait for this game. Good work!!

11. Does that mean they can work on a demo now?