F1 2011 F1 2011 getting stuck on pc

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I have played the game for only one day , and after that when i start it, it just get stuck by the place where it says "F1 2011" please help what must i do?

Have you tried either of you tried hitting the enter key on your keyboard when starting the game (and skipping through the loading videos)?

That sets the keyboard as the default control device. Now go to your options and set up your controller again. Then restart the game and use the controller START button to go through the game load sequence

Guys this is the save bug. Search this forum there is solution. You have to delete and replace one file from your save folder. Search the forum there is solution. Also you can find it on the official codies forum. I think that is in tech category.

Guys we tried deleting and replacing the save game files, tried graphics changes, audio changes nothing worked.
Finally we tried uninstalling, it even froze when trying that.

Here's the fix.
If the game freezes at the f1 2011 black loading screen try uninstalling. If you cant uninstall the game (like in my case) use windows system restore.
Restore to a time prior to the f1 2011 game install.
This removes the game from the system then just re install the game, it should work fine.

Hope this helps

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing