1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2011 @ GamesCom 2011

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by RaceDepartment, Aug 17, 2011.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Please post all your breaking F1 2011 The Game news from the 2011 GamesCom here
  2. Indian track
  3. Richard Knight

Richard Knight
    GP2 - No.1 Virgin

HaHa! shame he didn't get all the way round, could have done with a racing line lol. 1st sector looks good & fast tho.
  4. Interesting to see that the in-car menu relates to fuel mixture, rather than the throttle map like F1 2010.

Also, it's nice to see you can really launch yourselves at a chicane now without guaranteeing a spin. Though I wouldn't recommend doing what the guy on the video does!

5. Press Preview, good talk about what the guys have been working on. I hope it answers some more questions. A must Watch.

Also a great video at the end made with the game, but based on the real life F1 2011 season so far.

6. the new indian gp circuit-Buddha International Circuit
    ferrari wreck first corner
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

8. Very nice!
  9. The pit stop looked to be too quick, especially with changing tyres.
  10. It almost looked as if he was steering himself as he was leaving the pits at about 1:55
  11. ikr
  12. anybody been on f1 2011 game yet at gamescom, tell us lot whats it like?

13. I was at the GamesCom and was able to drive a three lap multiplayer race (10 Players @PS3) on the new Indian GP track.
    I cannot tell much about the game though, racing a track I never saw before during rain without hearing my own engine sound was.. well, quite horrible. First lap took almost as long as the two other laps together.
    I was in second place until 4 corners before the finish line, when i was kicked off track by the 2(!) cars behind me :D
    BUT I used the new Fanatec F1-style wheel and it was a dream :D It felt sooooo good, I din't want to let go. If it wasn't THAT expensive...
  14. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Pits looked good and the handling looks much better.
    I still wish they would have used the LG official timing.