1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2011 Forum malefunction

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Veselko Lakobrija, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Just noticed that in this particular part of the forum, the only 1 i follow atm.
    When in general area of the forum we can choose to go to Leagues, when placing a mouse on that link a grey pop-up window appears with links to particular parts of that (leagues) forum. Those links does not work.

P.S.
    Very nice job with it after all. Me likes :cool:

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hi, which forums you could'nt reach? I am not able to reproduce any errors there.

3. Having same issue, formate to site has changed, I get to the f1 2011 set-up guides, click on country racing in, click onto set-ups for car and then all I get is as follows:

[​IMG]

RaceDepartment
    Home
    1. Welcome back Clive Wiltshire. If you encounter any problems with the new forum software please report it in the Feedback & Support forum.
      Dismiss Notice
    RaceDepartment - Error
    The requested page could not be found.
    RaceDepartment
    Home

4. Bram

Bram

Thats an error that only happens if you visit RD:
    - via an old bookmark
    - old google search link

5. Bram, that happens even when you´re logged in. Atleast it does to me :confused:

6. Bram

Bram

Oh you mean inside a thread? Yeah those are appereantly old links to the old forum. Nothing that can changed about that unless they are all manually changed. Just ignore that thread from now on.

7. Yeah.... I already do that. Just thought you guys werent aware of it.

8. Bram

Bram

Oh yes we are but the forum will contain thousands of internal links that probably will not work anymore :)