F1 2011 F1 2011 - Bug Report Thread

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
The game was awesome until the gremlins came out. First the sound went out, had to restart, the had to repick my custom wheel setup, and then the G27 got whacked out so much the game is unplayable. I was loving it until the gremlins reared their ugly heads out.

Anybody having issues?

There is a huge problem with online coop championship. My bro and I keep re-starting our season because the AI is too slow. It's unplayable. We are force India and are playing on legend. We are good but not great racers. At Melbourne we qualified 1 and 2 by a margin of 8 seconds. On legend!! There was one lucky moment after our 3rd restart where the AI was correct and same as offline. And we had a blast. We just did sepang and it's messed up again. p1 by 8 seconds for my bro. I crashed in q1 so I started p24. But I was able to get into 5th before the first turn of the first lap. This is on legend In online coop mode. Anyone notice this? Have any ideas? Playing on the ps3. I am so pissed.

PS3 with a G25.

I'm losing 7th and 6th gears on Melbourne after a couple of laps in "Proving Grounds." I'll run a couple laps, everything good then all of a sudden I lose 7th and eventually 6th gear.

It can't be my wheel because it's random.

Anyonelse see this?

Loving the game so far. I am actually running clean with TC off and I'm gonna be honest, I kinda feel like a boss.

Nevermind. My shifter was jacked up. Fixed now. No bug, thanks.

Crossfire fix:

1. Download & install latest Catalyst Drivers (11.8)

2. Download & install latest Catalyst Application Profiles (same page as drivers)

3. Download & install RadeonPro

4. Open RadeonPro, click Add New Profile (center top of window)

5. In the pop-up browse for F1 2011.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2011\F1_2011.exe)

6. Back to main window, highlight F1 2011 from the list on the left

7. Go to Tweaks tab on the right

8. Move the slider under CrossfireX Tweaks to the Right to select Alternate Frame Rendering

9. Right click F1 2011 > apply now

10. Right click F1 2011 > Run

Was getting 10fps, now 50fps
My settings: 5020x900 (eyefinity) 4xMSAA High Preset
Hardware: i5 2500k@4.4GHz / 6950CF 2GB

Also, I can confirm camber values are reversed. (was wondering where the massive oversteer was coming from)

I think I have corrupted save game. When I am starting the game and when I log in with my Games for Windows account there appears red circle in top left corner and than I get message F12011 has stoped working.
I Moved savegame folder on different location, and when I entered the game again I logged in to my account and it asked me to create save game so that auto save can save it for me. And I got to the 5th round with Lotus on Legend, beating my teammate..

Is there any solution or I need to start it all over again?

I had corrupted save game yesterday... Lost every savegame and i had to start again from scrach!!!!! This is definetely a major bug that destroyes your files... No solution yet. I don't even know if they are aware of the problem.

t9crash.jpg
]If you ran over curb inside T9 in India you'll lose front of the car with wheels etc like in head-on collision. Thats insane.

4 hours of game time. Bought game from Steam on the 20th, in Canada. Would not work untill the 23rd no big deal I guess. 4 total hours and now all I get is an executable error. Good times. Over 10 other games on my system work as normal only F1 2011 is messed up. Having to read 3 differant forums for answers is not making me happy. Is it Steam or GFWL or DX11...pff who knows. Great game when it works.

I seem to have further evidence that my report about AI drivers not needing to pit during career mode is true. I'm now in my second wet race (this one started raining in the early stages rather than just starting with rain) and besides everyone pitting in for inters, not one single car has pitted afterwards. I am the only car who needs to pit for new inters. This is a huge, potentially game breaking bug that needs to be addressed.

After further consideration, I'd say that it's not that the AI doesn't need to pit during wet races, but rather the inters on my car wear out as quickly as if I were on a dry track. I usually get a puncture within about 17 laps on 100% distance. I'm fairly certain inters are supposed to last longer than that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back