1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2010 - The Guide

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by James Chant, Jul 23, 2011.

1. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

RD Member David O'Reilly has written a fully comprehensive guide to F1 2010 the game. The detailed guide to the game is now available to download for everyone.

The guide goes very deep into the game, uncovering race technique, tyre strategies and more, this is a guide for not only experienced drivers, but novices too.

Give this guide a read - you will not regret it! Click here to download

f12010box.jpg

2. great job!!

3. You're funny .... invalid File ID - cant be downloaded!

4. Redirecting... Invalid File ID Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

5. There is nothing wrong with the file Impact

6. Downloaded in seconds....thanks

7. Nice

8. I get "Redirecting" and under that "Invalid File ID" From FB link and Racedepartment downloads direct. I have Win 7 and IE 9 :confused::confused:

9. thank you for all the hard work you put into this. looking forward to an informative read.

10. Thanks for this, I picked this up in the recent Steam sale and am looking forward to getting stuck in to it :cool:.

11. doesn't work

12. I can't download it. I hope fix it

13. Downloading was ok here. Well written guide, thanks a lot!

14. Thanks David for the guide I've just had a quick scan through and picked up a few pointers already that will improve my lap times

15. Thanks for your work! It answered a lot questions i had. Thanks again

16. Thanks but... "invalid file ID"

17. "Invalid file id" only happens when using firefox. Used IE instead and got the download no problem.

18. would be nice if i could download it

19. Invalid ID FB profile too...

20. Nice read, thanks! :)