F1 2010 F1 2010 How I Drive Career Mode HRT Style

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz
F1 2010 Career Mode HRT Style - Expert

New season will try to do a race a week all races will be at 100% (gonna dread Cataluyna). Qualifying videos ill just introduce and let you watch them where as the highlights of a full race ill try and comment on best I can, unfortunately I dont talk much and as such aint able to talk for hours on end so hopefully "cough cough" someone would like to do that part for me "hugs".

Oh yeah will have the full 100% races up too just hope my machine can render that much information in 1 hit.

My youtube channel for all of my videos and a little information about me.

If anyone wants to become a friend through facebook you will recognise my picture as my avatar here.

Season 2

Bahrain Qualifying
Bahrain Race
Bahrain Highlights
Bahrain Highlights with Commentary

Melbourne Qualifying
Melbourne Race
Melbourne Highlights
Melbourne Highlights with Commentary

Kuala Lumpur Qualifying
Kuala Lumpur Race
Kuala Lumpur Highlights
Kuala Lumpur Highlights with Commentary

Shanghai Qualifying
Shanhai Race
Shanghai Highlights
Shanghai Highlights with Commentary

Catalunya Qualifying
Catalunya Race
Catalunya Highlights
Catalunya Highlights with Commentary

Monaco Qualifying
Monaco Race
Monaco Highlights
Monaco Highlights with Commentary

Istanbul Qualifying
Istanbul Race
Istanbul Highlights
Istanbul Highlights with Commentary

Montreal Qualifying
Montreal Race
Montreal Highlights

Valencia Qualifying
Valencia Race

Silverstone Qualifying
Silverstone Race

Hockemheim Qualifying
Hockenheim Race

Budapest Qualifying

Season 1

Bahrain
(Cockpit part 1)
(Cockpit part 2)
Cinematics

Melbourne
(Cockpit part 1)
(Cockpit part 2)
Cinematics

Kuala Lumpur

Shaghai, China

Season 1 ended due to formatting machine.

Here's a link to Steve Stoops series which is a must see for all.
http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-20...-lets-play-f1-2010-career-mode-on-expert.html

Nice driving but why were you qualifying on hards, coulda gone faster on softs surely? That being a second season HRT i'm guessing it has the upgrades in place. Still very nice driving. I watched the Bahrain video, was surprised at how much speed you could take into the first corner without understeering.

Nice driving but why were you qualifying on hards, coulda gone faster on softs surely? That being a second season HRT i'm guessing it has the upgrades in place. Still very nice driving. I watched the Bahrain video, was surprised at how much speed you could take into the first corner without understeering.

Qualifying on primes is a tactical advantage, as long as I can keep cars behind me fairly on them then in the option stint I will be alot faster at the end and able to pass easier instead of being on the same tires as most of the front runners, No upgrades are kept in place but it is slightly and I do mean slightly better than the first year, i picked aggressive for the R&D.

With the understeering well the cars nicely balanced was the first track I drove in this game and I didnt come off it until I was competitive with the A.I. which actually only took the 3 practice sessions so a few hours on each track if that helps anyone is a good way to get a decent setup tweaking little by little.

Highlights version wil be up tomorrow hopefully, AgentMulder is doing the commentary and im very grateful for this as mine would probably be horrific.

Andrew, Nice win in the HRT and thanks for sharing the vid.
(Now I get pedantic)
The second Pit stop. Do you think the primes maybe would have made it?
You took them at lap 14. This meant that they would have had to last 44 laps. Normally they would go 2/3 race distance easily (38 laps) and still be ok. They went yellow after 29 laps and you only had 15 to go.
Maybe you wanted to spice it up and hunt Mr Eyebrows down on your fresh options!
Sorry for asking but I like the vids as a learning experience.
David

Well I believe what was going through my mind was that I was struggling to pull away and I didnt have a comfortable gap, yes I could have struggled on but I knew I would be way quicker on the options than Alonso, what I hadnt expected was to come out behind Massa and nearly Hamilton who must of done some pretty decent pace to catch Massa back up.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%