1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2010 Help people! ''Network Problem''

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by jascrs, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Hi guys, im having some problems when i try to play this fantastic game online (i got a original one)

When i try to play with 1more player online. it works FINE, but.... when is more then 1players something like 3players or more the game in my patched version (with some mods i take in this fantastic site) i got coneection problems when in box, and in a CLEAR GAME VERSION i enter in the start of the race, my game CRASH saying the executable have a problem and close.
    the game runs fine with all in max and 4x AA
    Can someone help me plz?

My pc specs is this:

I7 950
    gigabyte X58USB3
    3x 2gb 1333mhz kingstone

9600gt 512mb\256bits ddr3
  2. what Mods have you installed as they can screw with your network ability, if you have AI mods, track mods all will result in dropping out.

list your mods please
  3. hi, i got a clean install with official patch and this one dont have the error in box, but it got the error in the race start the ''game crash'' plz help me guys!
  4. Ok
    to determin whats going on, are you overclocking your cpu,gpu.

I read you have a clean install, thats with no mods at all ?
  5. Hi guys, its a clean install without crack or mods, or illumination mods, nothing, 100%original the game, i got a core i7 950 3.06ghz WITHOUT overclock, ill wait u guys msg back ty im waiting!