1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2010 (Console Thread)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Daniel Higgins, Aug 7, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    The game that needs no introduction.

It is not out yet of course but if we can get a group of people together ready for when it launches then once we have seen the lobby etc we can get straight in. I will be buying it for Xbox as its great for social gaming (like us lot on here).

Please post interest. (and I know there is a lot of interest :) so dont be shy :rolleyes:)
  2. I might get the PS3 version, since I cannot find the PC in America. I was hoping for a Steam games release.
  3. I'll probably be buying the PS3 version
  4. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

I am getting the XBox 360 version.
    I have pre-order and pre-paid at my local Blockbusters, so just need to pick it up sometime on the 24th Sept.
  5. I will see how it plays first. It sure does look good, But will need to play it first and see the final result. I hope we can get a decent league going.

Oh and x360 for me.
  6. pre ordered, would love ot do some races with you guys, sign me in!
  7. Anxiously awaiting it's arrival for my 360.

Will, hopefully, be able to join the grid from this Friday.
  8. im in getting it midnight for 360 gt is brocktimusprime please add. ill be on it 24/7 so if you add me just send me a message saying your from race dep and wee can go racing/testing.
  9. Matt Cox

Matt Cox
    Premium Member

I still don't know whether to get the PS3 or Xbox 360 version. I know I'll probably end up with both eventually, but one will have to wait!
  10. My copy for the 360 arrived from shopto today (2 days before UK release date!?!). Only managed a quick go but it looks and feels great. Just need to learn to tame the beasts. I'd be interested in a join a few races.
  11. Can anyone with a PS3 version and a Logitech Driving Force Pro (or GT or G25/G27) wheel tell me in which mode (200 or 900 degree) the wheel works in the game and if it's configurable? The default modes of the wheel don't seem very well suited for F1, I imagine I'd like it to have about 360 or 400 degrees lock-to-lock.

12. Mines on PS3 - PSN: Sitorimon if anyone fancies lapping a snail :D
  13. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

Anyone noticed any freezeing during races on the XBox 360?
    I have mine installed to the hard drive and it freezes for a few seconds.

If it not freezing for you do you have it install to the hard drive or just running it off the disk?
  14. I have the PS3 version and G25. It uses 270 degrees in game and works well overall but make sure you set 'steering linearity' to 50%.
  15. I can't do hot laps but I'm consistent, don't crash anyone out of a race and don't charge into corners taking people out.....so semi-snail.

"TheDaros" on PS3 if you want to do some lapping! Add me.
  16. Oops

Premium Member

Hi guys, I have the ps3 version if anyone fancy's a race just dont expect any fast laps :wink:

PSN:- Danny001

Hey mdaro hope you dont mind if I add you
  17. Hey have the game for 360 if anyone is up for a race not the fastest driver out there but consistent and not agressive my GT is AnthonyLucas86 spelt like that anyone up for a race just add me and send a message saying your on this maybe we might get a little Grand Prix going cool ha
  18. no not that i know of ha

19. I have it installed to my 360 HD and not seen any freezing. I don't know if it made a difference but I did clear my cache before installing.