1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2009 - The Game

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bram, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. I would love it to be great, but I fear it will turn out something like "Grid" with F1 cars, which would be a real shame

3. I'm hoping for something approaching realistic but I'm expecting GRID with F1 cars also I'm afraid but who knows they might do well and they are apparently laser scanning tracks for the game so the tracks should be very realistic so why go to all that bother modelling the tracks right if you're not going to do justice with the cars? fingers crossed.

4. i hope its comming soon,thits what i missing on 360

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think the release was postponed to 2010 i believe :(

6. Grand Prix 4 for present day.

I really want it to be a proper sim but I fear I'm going to be let down.

7. I expect F1 2009 to only come out for Wii (edit: and PSP).

The real game will be F1 2010, it looks like it could be very good:

This doesn't sound like it will have grid-style handling, it sounds like they are going for a true sim.

8. I can't wait. This is one of the 5 games I am getting within the next year. This game is going to be for PC too, right?

9. I wonder what happens if Fota manages to start their own series in 2010.

10. I'm not so sure this dispute will lead to a breakaway but if it does then both Codemasters and the BBC will surely be talking to their lawyers about clawing back some of the money they have paid to FOM for the rights to the name, it won't be the same if the major manufacturers walk away.

11. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

12. I have no expectations of F1 2009 because it's only for Wii and PSP and I have neither. :(

Will have to wait for F1 2010 for PC version.

13. I want buy F1 2010 for XBox 360!

14. i'll buy F1 09 on PSP just to see what they have been able to do

15. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

I will buy F1 09 on PSP to check it out - Should be downloadable from PSN for the new one afaik

I'm hoping it will be more sim than arcade but it's codemasters and although they know a thing or two about making driving games, they've really dropped the ball lately imho of course...

16. F1 2009 wii

hello.
    need help setting up my car for the F1 2009 game for wii. The famous.... or infamous monaco track. best time ive got is in the 1:17 range and ive read peoples boasts of 1:14 or better. Need peoples actual setups to try out. please help....