1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2009 for GTR Evo

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by po911, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. removed

2. Going to wait for some impressions before downloading...hoping it's worthwhile :)

3. It really needs better instructions. Where do I put the folders for the online version? What's with the separate folders for with KERS and without?

4. I hope the mod is good and the KERS works, and I think the Brawn car is not looking like it should be.

Is it working on Steam?

5. I've been playing it since yesterday. Models are not that great, but it drives pretty well.

The damage is realistic and the AI give a good race.

I give a 6 out of 10. I think it's better than all the other F1 mods for Evo that are out right now.

*EDIT* The BMWs have no sound - internal or external.

I cannot get KERS to work.

Yes it's working fine here on Steam.

6. I'm now reinstalling the whole game because I get a CTD at startup.

From the readme: "You only have to copy the Gamedata folder on Gamedata folder from your GTR Evolution addon folder"

What does that mean?

7. Use handbrake so the KERS will work

8. Yeah I tried that, but it didn't seem to do anything. But I'm driving the Brawn now so it doesn't have KERS anyway.

9. Well Gears I will help you after you answer my PM on Nogrip

10. Default setups need a lot of work. Dampers, springs, and especially tire pressure all need to be pumped up.

But after some MoTeC help, these cars are not too bad.

11. How do you install this mod?

12. The Nouse of the toyota and Brawn car is totaly wrong, and the rear place of the car is missing stuff this mod needs to get reaperd

13. The installation confuses me. I must have done it wrong because my game was crashing. Deleted the files. Could anyone help me on this?

14. Ignore the extra "uidata" folder. Copy the "gamedata" and "uidata" folders to the main Race folder.

Do not overwrite the wtcc_ui.mnu file because that's what crashes the game.

15. wtcc_ui.mnu is what gives you the 7th gear adjustment within the game garage...

16. Yeah I know, but it crashes if I overwrite. If I don't, it runs fine :question:

17. Argh, GTR Evo crashing. Must have been from the WTCC UI.

18. So what am I supposed to do if I already have written over the file? GTR Evo refuses to start up without crashing.

19. If this is the offline version, just reinstall the patch.

If not, look in the "uidata" folder of the mod. There is a backup of the original.

20. No this is the online version. And thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.