F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
You do need a Steam account to go past patch 5, whether it's DVD or not.

Patch 5 and below = Pirated game.

pirate_tweet.jpg

If you have the genuine game, then just redo all the files through steam to get the game up and running again.

If not....just delete the game and redo what you did in the first place.

:roflmao:

Yes, hilarious, that instead of help you're laughing just because I can't find something. If you're not going to help, don't disturb.
And I don't play on steam.
Hmm... I updated my f1 to patch 5, and I can't find the others patches to download... can someone tell me where can I downlload ?

You will not get any help here with pirated or hacked versions of the game. Please buy the game.

You can leave this thread now ..... thanks

I haven't tried this mod but will try once, it's finished, i thougth i would say a BIG THANK YOU for you guys for all the hard, and amazing work , and time you put into this awesome mod, i haven't worked on it cause i was a noob at that time when they invited me, it's a shame that i have to take care of the 2003 mod too, but still you guys are just fabolous , thank you for this great addon :) :thumbsup:

thanks w1n1x.

Just want to give an update for everyone.

-Our first major update with bug fixes and other new features is nearly done and near release. Just waiting for a green light from the team. Sorry it took longer than a week as initially estimated.
-I'm currently working on a DLC option that will include Nurburgring and Istanbul into the mod with 2007 car handling and track adverts. Thanks to @Derpish for giving me permission.

NOTICE:
We couldnt find enough time to make it 100% accurate. We wanted to release it at a time, where F1 2013 isnt way too near, so we released it as it is!
We still will improve this mod. If you find problems/mistakes and so on: Contact us!
Or try to fix it on your own, send us the file, we'll check it and if its good enough, we'll release it as a DLC.
---
We already found a few mistakes, a DLC will come in a week or something.
Issue list
-Vettel/Speed language file+database are mixed up: Fix is on the way
-Crash to Desktop by the young drivers Test (maybe wrong installed?)
-The X from the KERS in the OSD is still there We need to find it, help wuld be awesome
-Audio files in relation to the driver names and KERS/DRS talk sequences should be deleted: Fix is on the way
-Scott Speed helmet is missing: Fix is on the way
-Too much DNF: Fix is work in progress

Hi, very nice mod ;) LOVE it! The Scott/Vettel thing is easily fixed.... I have a fixed version if you want it ;) Also I had to improve Kimi as he only got 14 points in the whole season and was always outdone by Massa! In 2007 that wasn't the case! Also, Heiki Kovalienen became world champ...cool.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%