F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whats with the white stripe ?

Thats something to do with how the game renders and shades the tread's texture diffuse map. It will always turn any color you paint it into grey. Even if you paint the texture as pink, it will be rendered grey. So, at the moment, this is the whitest it can get.

I and vlasovas tried so many things to try and change this, but have not found any that works properly to still make the tread wear, effects and wet treads work.

Ok, Im a total noob, and I don't speak english food but...I have a problem.
I downloaded the mod and played with no problems, but I tried to install other mod and crashed:(
Now I use my backup and I try to reinstall the mod but gives my problems and crashes!
What Im doing wrong?
Thanks

Ok, Im a total noob, and I don't speak english food but...I have a problem.
I downloaded the mod and played with no problems, but I tried to install other mod and crashed:(
Now I use my backup and I try to reinstall the mod but gives my problems and crashes!
What Im doing wrong?
Thanks

It will be difficult to find the issue since you already have a mix of various mods. And since your backup does not work, I suggest starting with a fresh install.

Hey guys wanted to add suplas helmet pack but again every pictures of driver and team wrong. how to add his frontend helmet pictures without making the driver pictures wrong ?

Next question: Could you please change the damage model ? Its like the normal one please add more damage. and it would be also fantastic making a mod with chosing top teams in career

There's a realistic damage mod existing with several levels. Use it instead. Damage rate is a personal setting, some like it more some like it less. In my opinion it'd be wasted to include them in this season by default.

Hm, I just noticed, you did not create scaled down "low" liveries, no wonder this season is sometimes stuttering for me, when all cars are 4Kx4K instead of 2Kx2K

There is, I often can feel the difference in performance between my 1997 season and your 2007. It's not huge but surely noticable.

I once had accidently a 8Kx8K texture only for my car, you can't imagine how big the impact was on the performance :D it was more or less unplayable and that with just 1 car lol :D

And I'd say, my system still runs fine high-ultra for most games 965BE, HD6850toxic.

Hi,
Well I installed everything and everything is working well, except the 3 ( frontend an etc. installer ) ; when I install it, it doesn't appears any error, but when I click to play the game appears only the F1 2012 logo in my screen, then appears a black window and close, and then i make a copy of the f1 2012 folder, and installed only this 3 download, and it's only this mod that is not working. What should I do?
Sorry for my bad english,i'm from Brazil

Hi,
Well I installed everything and everything is working well, except the 3 ( frontend an etc. installer ) ; when I install it, it doesn't appears any error, but when I click to play the game appears only the F1 2012 logo in my screen, then appears a black window and close, and then i make a copy of the f1 2012 folder, and installed only this 3 download, and it's only this mod that is not working. What should I do?
Sorry for my bad english,i'm from Brazil

We have not encountered such issue in our test. This is the first time we got such an issue reported. Please make sure that...

1. you have an un-modded install of F1 2012
2. game is updated with all the official patches (patch 12)

If it still fails please try re downloading the frontend installer.

First of all I wanted to compliment you. This mod is really beautiful and review these old car was a thrill.
I wanted to alert you that there are several problems in graphics career, for example a photograph of his team-mate and the logo of the car, then the issue of qualifications, that is, to pass two cars in every session not (I think you can not solve). The rest is a beautiful mod, too bad that I can not reproduce the real circuits like Magny Cours or Indianapolis, however you did a great job and if you can solve these problems, in addition to the problems that are already correngendo with that of Vettel, are sure it will become fantastic.

Sorry for my english, but I'm Italian :)

Snow24

Glad you like it :)

Our patches are a bit behind, but they will come.
To let you know, there will come a big improvement for the ai and a big improvement of the cars, if i understood it right. Also there are new cameras in progress. The DNF issue is already fixed, too.
I heard that these W.I.P. things improving the gameplay a lot, hope we can give more information, soon. Sadly still havent got enough time to test myself or to help a lot :/

PS: Your english was ok, better than many others from rd ;D

Snow24

Glad you like it :)

Our patches are a bit behind, but they will come.
To let you know, there will come a big improvement for the ai and a big improvement of the cars, if i understood it right. Also there are new cameras in progress. The DNF issue is already fixed, too.
I heard that these W.I.P. things improving the gameplay a lot, hope we can give more information, soon. Sadly still havent got enough time to test myself or to help a lot :/

PS: Your english was ok, better than many others from rd ;D
Thanks for the reply :)
I still wanted to tell you that the AI ​​is much improved and I noticed with pleasure that mechanical failures are much more frequent. For example, today Hamilton retired with engine problems and Massa per brake problems. It 's all very realistic and I really like, however, to Monte Carlo wanted to alert you that maybe there is some problem. They finished the race only 7 cars :D

Hehe Snow, be a bit patient, then you really have something you will enjoy. Await the next patch, it's gonna be a massive improvement, this I can tell you :D

Benutzername tehehe, poor buddy I almost finished my own fictional season at the weekend but I was trying to find the background colors for frontend teams (you know what I mean, you've asked for it long time ago at the mod question thread) which took some hours yesterday evening, so I couldn't finish my frontend :D
Well, those hours brought me but one conclusion: No file at frontend contains information about it, and I don't speak of the textures but the parameter list.

We have not encountered such issue in our test. This is the first time we got such an issue reported. Please make sure that...

1. you have an un-modded install of F1 2012
2. game is updated with all the official patches (patch 12)

If it still fails please try re downloading the frontend installer.

Hmm... I updated my f1 to patch 5, and I can't find the others patches to download... can someone tell me where can I downlload ?

However I have noticed that there are plenty of retreats not only in Monte Carlo. I hope that with the update will solve :D
Yes, it will ;) The DNF rate should've been like the real 2007 season but is a bit high here, they've been working on it and it's at a fine state currently. Stay patiently tuned and await their patch ^__^

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%